Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Real Beef, Pea & Brown Rice Recipe

Real U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised beef, combined with wholesome brown rice and vegetables, plus vitamins & minerals.

• U.S. farm-raised beef is the #1 ingredient
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten
  • No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives
  • Natural prebiotics help support healthy digestion

Has anyone switched from the chicken flavor to this? Was it difficult for your dog?
Does anyone use Racheal Rays Nutrish dog food? We have always used Blue Buffalo but, recently I was laid off from work. I'm looking to see where I can cut corners and save money. Just wondered how they compare. The pet store discourages it but, I wondered if it's because they won't bring in as much money. Thank you!
I have an overweight dog I adopted who was also treated poorly. Will this food improve her health, look, and happiness?
Start your review of Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Real Beef, Pea & Brown Rice Recipe!
How would you rate this product?
Sammamish
I have to admit, I'm a bit of a crazy dog mom. I tried all those fancy brands and the grain-free diets and my picky pug/beagle mix (if you can believe that!) would either get sick or refuse to eat her meals. She has been on this food for about a year now and her stomach hasn't gotten upset, she eats every meal and I always get compliments about her smooth coat. I'll continue to recommend this to all my dog-momma friends and family!
Tucson
This is what my dogs eat. I tried the other nutrish but the my male dog had trouble with the dried carrots. He would go outside and throw up just the carrots. This has more pellet style kibble and although it has carrots, they are processed and he can eat this just fine. It's priced great, 40 pound bag last me a month and chewy makes it easy, I have it delivered every month.
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Target
So I just got this today and poured Loki a bowl and he started to devour the dog food. My German Shepard has tried this for the first time and is enjoying his second bowl as I write this. I recommend this Rachael Ray dog food to anyone that wants to give good food to their fur baby. The added bonus was the reasonable price for a small bag.
Orlando, FL
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Real Beef, Pea & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Diane G.
My dog loves this food. I feel like it's a great quality food. Ginger has sensitive skin and nothing in this food affects her allergies. I also feel like it is great for the price. Ginger is a boxer mix and she is a medium size dog. She is pretty fit. I free feed her. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Real Beef, Pea & Brown Rice Recipe
Rochester, NY
I love Rachael Ray's nutrish. My senior fur baby started having seizures and the vet recommended the switch in her diet and she loves it. The seizures are less frequent and I feel good giving it to her. In no way am I saying this will miraculously stop dogs from seizures its just a cleaner food and good diet helps.
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Real Beef, Pea & Brown Rice Recipe uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this! This was the food I got when we first picked her up and she really liked it. She's a rescue and is a bit suspicious, but she felt comfortable after we fed her this. It's also nice to know it's gluten free and full of good things that keep my sweet girl healthy. I will buy again.
Champign
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dogs absolutely love this they need it for their coats and intestinal system and it’s soo wonderful. My vet recommend a change in food and we were using Iams but this is so much better no gas= happy home!
New Berlin, NY
This is all I buy for my dogs and they love it. I have two small dogs. A Shih Tzu/Pomeranian and a pocket beagle. There is nothing I would do to improve this product. And I would default recommend this to other pet owners.
18510
I have three cats all of different ages and they all LOVE this cat food flavor! One of the downsides to the food is that it comes in a bag without a re-closeable seal, which makes it easy for the curious kitties to get in to if I don't remember to put it away. Other than that I highly recommend this brand of food for your fur babies!
Enid
My dogs love this food, I have a baby that has a liver shunt and she is able to eat this without and trouble. The product is perfect for my use. I love that the food is easy on the tummies of my babies. I highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...