BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #51 in Cat Food

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Purrfect Entrees™ Sea-Sational Florentine™ Recipe is made with real wild-caught salmon to keep your cat healthy and happy.

• Wild-caught salmon and veggies in a creamy sauce.
  • Grain free wet food for cats.
  • No ground corn, wheat or soy.
  • No poultry by-product meal or fillers.
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.

Katie C.
Dallas, TX
My kitty absolutely loved this pre-portioned cat food. He has some digestive problems and anything with grain makes the flatulence rather unbearable. I’m pretty convinced these cat foods really helped him out in this area and from now on I will be feeding him everything grain free. The only downside is the price, especially if you have an active, large male cat who needs a good bit to keep him going.

This flavor was his least favorite and he did take awhile to eat it, even after a full night outside but all in all, all three flavors were eaten and enjoyed pretty well.
Jana L.
Glendale, AZ
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Purrfect Entrees™ Sea-Sational Florentine™ Recipe she jumps with excitement when she knows something special is coming. I think this was my cat’s favorite! She loves the gravy so much...it’s first to go. The chunks are a bit big for her, but I use a spoon to chop them up. She does tend to burp after, but I think it’s because she enjoyed it so much!
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I like feeding my cat wet food because she is old and get hairballs easily. So she is used to the same old canned cat food. When I opened this food I knew she's love it because it was so different and tasty looking. Sure enough she scarfed it down in one sitting. I love that it's easy to open and single servings. I hate when I have to have nasty cat food leftovers in the fridge. So, this was a big plus in my book. My cat is pretty happy too!
Samantha C.
Huntington , WV
I’ll say this it looked like something I could eat lol. This was 2nd favorite behind Salmon, they finished it off before the next day but weren’t nearly as excited about it. They’re pate lovers for the most part and aren’t super enthusiastic about meat chunks. They did lick the broth off of this almost immediately. I’m not sure the price range, but there’s very little in a cup and I split normal cans between 3 cats.
Caitlin A.
Richmond, VA
My cat absolutely loved this food.  I wish I knew more about the nutritional content however and I wish the packaging was more environmentally friendly.  I don't know about the cost because it was a free sample but I would definitely buy this food for medication adminstration, including topical applications because my cat got so excited about it he didn't notice anything else.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this product #free / #complimentary for testing purposes and this is the 3/3 of the flavors I have been trying with my indoor cat. He absolutely loves these cat food flavors and it didn’t upset his stomach or make a big difference in his potty habits. Definitely recommend for any indoor cats compared to other brands. I use this as a treat meal for his diet.
Jeanine P.
Although the cat thought it was good, I could tell it was his least favorite of all the samples given. He didn’t devour it like the others. I still like the ingredients in the product though. I won’t buy this flavor for my cat. However, I know my dog loved all the cat didn’t eat! Lol
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
These will make me go broke! But Garfield loved it. He is just a basic American short hair cat but he is picky with food! Glad he loved this! Good price for every now and then but not for everyday food.
Carolyn S.
Folsom, PA
This one wasn't a favorite of my cat's. She loves her wet food and loved the other flavors but this one she was hesitant at first. The thing I love about this cat food is how it was real ingredients and didn't seem like it was processed like some cat foods are. Looking at the prices it also is very cheap. I would recommend this cat food!
Amber Y.
Parma, MI
My cats seemed to really enjoy this, any time they get wet food it's a major treat but sometimes they don't finish it all, this time they cleaned the bowl.  Much more appetizing looking than many brands of wet food that I have purchased in the past.  Will likely buy these as treats for the kitties again in the future.