BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #48 in Cat Food

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Purrfect Entrees™ Fin-Tastic Primavera™ Recipe is made with real yellowfin tuna to keep your cat healthy and happy.

• Yellowfin tuna and veggies in savory sauce.
  • Grain free wet food for cats.
  • No ground corn, wheat or soy.
  • No poultry by-product meal or fillers.
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.

Dominique M.
I love the packaging of this product it looks really nice. One thing for sure the cat food actually smells good compared to other wet food versions I have tried with my furbaby!! I must say he was very intrigued when I places his feeding bowl in front of him. He dived right in. He really enjoyed the gravey he was making all kinds of noises while eating but I noticed he did not eat any of the chunkier meat pieces. Not sure if it may have just been this particular flavor or not. He was very active throughout the day and showed no signs of having a upset stomach. I may try different flavors in the near future and see how he does. [product:rachael-ray-nutrish-purrfect-entrees-fin-tastic-primavera-recipe]
Karen L.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this one was my fur baby favorite one. He enjoyed it so much that he ate the whole thing. The other ones he left some but not this one he finished it all. The great thing about this brand is that it doesn’t have a bad odor. I’m honestly so impressed, I think I’m going to try to buy some for cat. I’m looking forward to buying the dry food one to see if my cat likes it. Here is a picture of my cat Garfield enjoying his meal. He is a one year old cat. Thank you Influenster for sending us some food to try. Garfield loves you!
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this product for #free /#complimentary for testing purposes and I get really hesitant to try wet cat food because our cat is indoors and they can let out some pretty bad odors but I actually liked this cat food and I will be purchasing it as a treat meal for my cat. It didn’t hurt his stomach and we didn’t notice any changes in his potty habits which is great! He loved the taste and didn’t make any complaints about eating it.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I like to feed my cat wet food because she is old and get hairballs easily. So she is used to the same old canned cat food. When I opened this food I knew she'd love it! It was so different and tasty looking. Sure enough she scarfed it down in one sitting. It seemed it sit well with her afterwards. I love that it is easy to use, just tear off the top! I also love that they are single servings, no more cat leftovers in the fridge, yuck.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
This was the one my little Garfield was chewing the plate for more! He wouldn’t stop his meowing. Better than any other wet cat food out there. Pros: he liked it a lot cons: he wouldn’t stop meowing. Definitely recommend for a happy cat.
Caroline C.
Decatur, GA
It can be repetitive but Mittens enjoyed the three of them! Which is more than what I expected. Usually he comes in the evenings looking for his dinner (dry food) and he doesn’t really eat. But that wet food are probably tasty for them!! I recommend, the container is easy to open and it doesn’t smell bad.
Rachel O.
I have 2 cats. Typically, one of them will growl when something is REALLY good. That did not happen with this food. That being said, both my cats ate the entire bowl of it. They seemed to enjoy it and didn’t appear to have any stomach issues afterwards. I also was impressed for the most part with the ingredients. I try to steer clear of some of the “unnatural brands” even for my fur babies.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I received this complimentary from Influenster. I was so excited because my cat is such a picky eater, so I never branch out and try new food for him just because it ends up going to waste. He has never been a big fan of Tuna flavor, and he still wasn't with this food. He did like some of the other flavors very well though, so if your cat is a picky eater, I would definitely try the other flavors.
Samantha C.
Huntington , WV
I’ll say this it looked like something I could eat lol. This was by far their favorite of the 3. They finished it off within an hour of me setting it down. I’ve given them the water out of cans of tuna for awhile so that familiarity in scent and flavor may have helped. I’m not sure the price range, but there’s very little in a cup and I split normal cans between 3 cats.
Jana L.
Glendale, AZ
What can I say? She loves them all! It’s become the favorite part of her morning...meowing at my feet until I put the little dish of yumminess in front of her! I think she’s officially spoiled now.