BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Purrfect Entrees™ Fin-Tastic Primavera™ Recipe is made with real yellowfin tuna to keep your cat healthy and happy.

• Yellowfin tuna and veggies in savory sauce.
  • Grain free wet food for cats.
  • No ground corn, wheat or soy.
  • No poultry by-product meal or fillers.
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.

kristi l.
Broomfield, CO
I love the Rachael Ray's Nutrish line! I have not found one negative thing to say about this product! My kitty enjoys it so much! He pretty much inhales it without breaks. I'm actually pretty impressed at how much it was a hit for him. He can be a little picky about wet food but not this one!!
Dominique M.
I love the packaging of this product it looks really nice. One thing for sure the cat food actually smells good compared to other wet food versions I have tried with my furbaby!! I must say he was very intrigued when I places his feeding bowl in front of him. He dived right in. He really enjoyed the gravey he was making all kinds of noises while eating but I noticed he did not eat any of the chunkier meat pieces. Not sure if it may have just been this particular flavor or not. He was very active throughout the day and showed no signs of having a upset stomach. I may try different flavors in the near future and see how he does. [product:rachael-ray-nutrish-purrfect-entrees-fin-tastic-primavera-recipe]
Karen L.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this one was my fur baby favorite one. He enjoyed it so much that he ate the whole thing. The other ones he left some but not this one he finished it all. The great thing about this brand is that it doesn’t have a bad odor. I’m honestly so impressed, I think I’m going to try to buy some for cat. I’m looking forward to buying the dry food one to see if my cat likes it. Here is a picture of my cat Garfield enjoying his meal. He is a one year old cat. Thank you Influenster for sending us some food to try. Garfield loves you!
Caitlin A.
Richmond, VA
My cats love this food.  It looks appetizing and tastes great to them.  I would like to know more about the nutitional value though as an everyday item.  I like the pre-portioned containers but wish they were more environmentally friendly, and also a little heavier because my cats just push them around.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I like to feed my cat wet food because she is old and get hairballs easily. So she is used to the same old canned cat food. When I opened this food I knew she'd love it! It was so different and tasty looking. Sure enough she scarfed it down in one sitting. It seemed it sit well with her afterwards. I love that it is easy to use, just tear off the top! I also love that they are single servings, no more cat leftovers in the fridge, yuck.
Anna N.
Orlando, FL
Rachel Ray’s Purrfect Entrees is a great product that meets her product line’s high standards. It’s a fair price and my cats love it. I normally prefer to avoid seafood as I have concerns about the mercury levels. However, with Rachel Ray’s product line I am not as concerned due to the quality ingredients
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My kitties love this flavor, but not quite as much as the chicken. I have two brown tabby twin boys. They're huge fans of chicken, and I love knowing that I'm giving them a nutritious treat. I'm not a huge fan of the smell of this wet food, but then again, wet food never smells great.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I received this product for #free /#complimentary for testing purposes and I get really hesitant to try wet cat food because our cat is indoors and they can let out some pretty bad odors but I actually liked this cat food and I will be purchasing it as a treat meal for my cat. It didn’t hurt his stomach and we didn’t notice any changes in his potty habits which is great! He loved the taste and didn’t make any complaints about eating it.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
This was the one my little Garfield was chewing the plate for more! He wouldn’t stop his meowing. Better than any other wet cat food out there. Pros: he liked it a lot cons: he wouldn’t stop meowing. Definitely recommend for a happy cat.
Westley-Ann C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
My cat izzie loved all of them but she definitely ate this one up in no time! So glad it is grain free and easy on her tummy! [product:rachael-ray-nutrish-purrfect-entrees-fin-tastic-primavera-recipe]
Marquita S.