BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Yanneli N.
My dogs didn’t really seemed to like this one but I will buy more just to make sure they don’t
Haley G.
My dog loves this stuff. He is a smaller dog and this container is the perfect size for him!
Jasmine V.
Los Angeles , CA
Both of my dogs loved this! Will be repurchasing along with the chicken and duck flavor!
Rebecca G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Both of my babies liked this flavor I had to split in have so they didn’t fight over it
Nicole L.
The thing I love the most about this brand is that ther are not only tasty for our little friends, but they also smells good of our human noses, my baby girl loved it, I'm definitelly buying more!!
Mariana S.
Kissimmee , FL
Según cómo vi a mi perrita Mia que comía este alimento veo que le encanto y su pelo durante estos días estuvo más brillante y ella se notaba más amigable y llena de energía! Seguiré comprando este producto porque me pareció excelente
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge, CO
My dogs loved the food! I usually feed them with dry food and never tried this before but it’s amazing! I’ll be buying more for my schnauzer and shitzu!