BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
My Cody has been so happy with his Influenster box! He loved all the samples he got! He has been very happy with his food change.
Bethany P.
I really wasnt expecting this to be good but my dogs sure did love it. Kept wanting more. Too bad it was just a sample size.
Karen R.
Adelanto, CA
My dog loved all of the complimentary samples Influenster sent me! I will definitely be buying more things from the brand.
Kim G.
Mantua, UT
My dog loves this! She is normally picky and doesn't usually eat all of her food but she eats this all and does it quickly.
Sarah Z.
Parma, OH
Both pups were jumping to try this one!! They loved this flavor. Real shredded chicken, you can see all the ingredients
Sarah C.
Omg! This product is amazing! You can actually tell what meat is put in each container. It isn’t overly processed.
Hadiya C.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog loved it and he was always excited whenever he heard me opening the container. It’s a must have for pets.
Magda R.
Valley Center, CA
This was the first time Max ever tried wet food & I am glad i was able to introduce him a healthy brand🐶🐶🐶💕💕💕
Summer A.
Sod, WV
My pets absolutely loved it. I definitely give it an A+ raging! My dogs wanted more!! It smelled delicious!
Nic B.
Great product and my dogs loved it!
Pros: it looks like real food with real ingredients
Cons: small size