BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Buy on Walmart
Hadiya C.
Jacksonville , FL
My dog loved it and he was always excited whenever he heard me opening the container. It’s a must have for pets.
Magda R.
Valley Center, CA
This was the first time Max ever tried wet food & I am glad i was able to introduce him a healthy brand🐶🐶🐶💕💕💕
Summer A.
Sod, WV
My pets absolutely loved it. I definitely give it an A+ raging! My dogs wanted more!! It smelled delicious!
Nic B.
Great product and my dogs loved it!
Pros: it looks like real food with real ingredients
Cons: small size
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
These are a treat for our dog. Special dinner nights get this topped on her dry food and she loves it.
Jennifer M.
Mocksville, NC
My puppy liked this one the best. Good smelling and caught his attention I’m glad I got this VoxBox.
Dana H.
Des Moines , IA
The smell was decent. My dogs went wild eating this for the first time! Thank you for the samples.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Good product, this one was my dogs least favorite but they still ate it. They for sure enjoyed it
Yanneli N.
My dogs didn’t really seemed to like this one but I will buy more just to make sure they don’t
Haley G.
My dog loves this stuff. He is a smaller dog and this container is the perfect size for him!