BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

ErikaDawn💋 B.
Mahnomen, MN
It doesn’t stink like normal dog food does, or doesn’t look like puke, my dog loves it. Even though she’s never tried wet dog food she likes this kind
Aubrey R.
The chicken and Lamb was another great favorite. Pros are the packaging being easy to open and cons are not much food to serve. My dog enjoyed it!
Ashley E.
Louisville, KY
I use wet dog food as a special treat for my dogs and they love the Rachel Ray! I love the quality of the food. Definitely will be buying again.
Beawty B.
Sacramento, CA
Chicken and lamb all I can say is my baby is eating better than me and she a dog. Lol just, to be honest, this food is amazing and super healthy.
Megan B.
Sanderson, FL
Out of all 3, this was my fur babies favorite! Easy on his stomache, and he was begging for more 😍😍 love this dog food! Deff will be buying some!
Courtney S.
Wyckoff, NJ
My dog loves these! These were her first time trying wet food. Complimentary of @influenster and I will definitely be buying this for my dog !
Brenesha G.
Long beach, CA
I just got a new puppy and he loves this food. He's still young so I wasn't sure if he's like it but he literally licked the bowl clean
Colleen L.
Nashville
My dog loves this! I add a little bit to her dry food each night. The ingredients and healthy and fresh looking. Great brand overall.
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
My Cody has been so happy with his Influenster box! He loved all the samples he got! He has been very happy with his food change.
Bethany P.
I really wasnt expecting this to be good but my dogs sure did love it. Kept wanting more. Too bad it was just a sample size.