BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Amina S.
Dawsonville, GA
My puppy usually eats dry dog food and occasionally some dog friendly table food. I was excited to see how she would react to something entirely knew to her. It only took one sniff for her to start digging in. I tried to take a photo of her eating but she wouldn't stop eating for me to get a clear photo. So ill take that as she was loving it.
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husky LOVES this brand in general. I feed them the nutrish food and I didn't know about them coming out with the new wet food which he loves just as much or probably even better! Im going to try out the treats next cause he never has any issues with this brand and it's even better it's grain free because he has a sensitive stomach! Will repurchase for sure!!!
Breanna E.
Lizella, GA
My DoggySon loves this food!!! Especially the combinations. His head never came up from his doggy dish until he was done. It definitely met my expectations because usually he is very picky with what he eats but he didn’t turn his head at all to this . Thank you for catering to their needs 😁
Traci-Jennifer T.
Huntsville, AL
Unfortunately my dog was not a fan. He is an insanely picky eater. He is a rescue dog that had been fed table scraps so he will hardly eat any dog food. I thought that since this brand looked like people food he would chow down, but he didn’t. It looked and smelled great so I thought for sure he would gobble it down. It sat in his bowl for about two days and he ate a few bites.
Stacey P.
Marlboro, NJ
So far their favorite has to be Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravy. They ate so fast it must be delicious. They loved it. I will be being some more nutrish food for my dogs.
Chenoa D.
Olympia , WA
I think this was the favorite out of the complimentary free package we got for the dogs. We have a Siberian Husky and a lab mix who haven’t been exposed but they enjoyed it after much hesitant later on. If your dog likes wet food this would be a good choice for them as well as a natural healthy switch!
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
My dog was absolutely obsessed with this food! He doesn't even want to eat anything else now that he ran out of it. The Rachael Ray Nutrish wet dog foods have such a good texture and they all smell so amazing. I would recommend this to any dog owners looking to get their dogs some wet food.
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
My pup seemed to really enjoy this wet dog food. The formula looked extremely natural and didn't smell like some other wet dog foods do. My dog scarfed her food down in a minute it seemed. I would definitely recommend this and purchase it again!
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I highly recommend this flavor. My dog Hennessy was obsessed with this one. Well she loved all three that she had. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes by influenster. I will be purchasing more for my dog because she loved them.
kristen w.
Watertown, NY
I received this from Influenster to review, however my dog is allergic to chicken and grains. Chicken is the number one ingredient in all Nutrish wet food packs. This is a good idea, just could have been executed better.