BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Stacey S.
Reno, NV
I love the choice of flavors offered by the Rachel Ray Nutrish Peak line. No matter the flavor, I know it's a quality product with good ingredients that will keep my dogs happy and healthy.
Rachel J.
My dog isn’t a very picky eater so she’ll just about anything. However, this food didn’t mix well with her and the other food that she was on. Keep this in mind if your dog is currently eating science diet.
Jeannette F.
Stockbridge, GA
I love lamb so I was happy there is a product out there for dogs with lamb! My dog Coco really enjoyed this. It didn’t last 2 minutes 😂😂! Great mixture of each product and it wasn’t too wet
Ashley B.
MOUNT JOY, PA
My dog didn't like this flavor as much as the duck one, but it was a close 2nd.  If you're looking for a high quality product that you know you can trust, this is the one!
Aimee V.
Lafayette
My chihuahua is older, and has lost a few teeth, so we had to switch her to wet food. This is the first wet dog food I’ve felt confident feeding her. It’s a little pricey, but the quality is very good, and the serving size is perfect!
Jordan K.
I give this to my Shih-Tzu as a treat at various times throughout the year. She loves it and practically begs for it when she sees the container. It’s her favorite ‘special’ dinner. I would definitely recommend as a special meal.
Brooke H.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s one of the only dog food types I can give my dogs, they have sensitive stomachs and Rachael Ray seems to be one of the only brands to not give my dogs problems
Rachel F.
Cowlesville, NY
I recieved this product free from influenster for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review. My parents have a 16 year old dog that barely has any teeth. We have to wet our regular dog food so it's easier for her to eat. I was SO excited when I got this in the mail because I knew she'd be able to eat it. With her age she can barely see, can barely eat, super picky eater and barely has an appetite. I separated her from our two younger dogs and came back 5 minutes later and her bowl was licked clean, mind you she's a tiny 5 pound dog. I was shocked!! I've learned dogs definitely don't lie and you should always trust them! She loved this one and can't wait to give her the other ones in the next few days! Thumbs up from Hollie!
Katlyn R.
My sweet girl absolutely LOVED this wet food! I usually have to be extremely picky about what wet foods I give my pup because she doesn’t like a whole lot of them. I’m not sure if it’s a texture or taste thing, but the little girl likes what she likes. But she absolutely scarfed this one down!!! Then her sweet little face looked up at me like “is that all I get?” I will definitely be repurchasing this high quality wet food for my angel. A wet food I can feel good about giving her❤️❤️ Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravy
Dana M.
Atlanta, GA
Wow is all i can say. I've never seen my pups clear a bowl of food this fast before. They absolutely loved the flavor. I mixed it with their dry food and they devoured it. I must say Nutrish gets an A from us. Best freebie from influenster for my pups so far. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravy