BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
My dogs loved this flavor just as much as the other 2! This one smelled just as yummy. It’s the perfect amount of gravy mixed with the perfect amount of meat. It met my expectations and I would recommend to dog owners. Especially because it is grain free.
Kaitlyn W.
This was a good treat for my dog; he liked the chicken and lamb flavor.  He is very high-energy and consumes a huge amount of food, so buying wet food is not really an option; we prefer to stick with high-quality dry food since you get more for your money.  But this was fun for the novelty value!
Alyssa P.
Newtown Sq, PA
Talk about a gourmet meal! This was definitely a treat for my dog and he loved it! The portion was perfect to mix in with his usual dry food and he devoured it in seconds! I’m 100% looking into purchasing this line for him
Karen C.
Jamison, PA
Great dog food very healthy and affordable for small dogs. If you have a dog larger than 6lbs than it’s an expense and would be bought as a treat. You can find it at most super markets and pet stores
Krissy L.
Alright, so my pups liked the beef and chicken really well. But I think this is the one. I like giving them some variety, but they pick this one out of the handful every time. Apparently it's their favorite!
Alexis B.
I have four dachshunds and the free samples of this wet dog food I received in my voxbox were gone in seconds! This is definitely a product I would be interested in purchasing more of on a regular basis.
T H.
New Jersey
If my parents want to incorporate wet food into their dogs diets they give them these. And the pooches seem to really enjoy them. They smell like borderline human food! I recommend to other pup owners.
Gloria T.
Lansing , MI
My doggo loved these! He gets more excited about these than treats! I liked the size of the container. Although my dog is a large dog, it was enough to add to his food without there being leftovers.
Emily S.
O Brien, FL
Our little puppy loved this food! He’s a three month old golden retriever. We fed it to him mixed with dry food, and also by itself. He loved it either way and definitely wanted more! Offering different meats and flavors allows us to feed him a little variety.
Brandi H.
Lodi , CA
So this is the 3 one in my vox box and we have a winner my dog ❤️ it and so did my cat it had nice chunks of lamb and nice shredded pieces of chicken my dogs favorite part was the lamb and gravy