BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Abby E.
Little Rock, AR
My dog Maya LOVES Peak and especially this flavor. She didn't even smell it, she just inhaled it and then licked the bowl clean. It didn't seem to hurt her stomach, and going to the restroom seemed normal. I liked the fact you could see the whole meat and it wasn't just a paste. I did receive samples of this food through Influenster in exchange for my honest reviews.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
My dogs aren’t big wet food lovers but I have to say they LOVED these!! I was so surprised they were even licking their bowl clean. I have a chihuahua mix and he’s very picky and I also have a husky shell pretty much loves anything. I honestly will be purchasing this more often I’m so glad they loved it.
Diane K.
Our dog, Jet, thought he was having Thanksgiving dinner. Wet dog food has always grossed me out, but this was a great substitute to his typical dry food. Always fun to spoil him with something different. It is smaller portions so I was worried he would still be hungry, as he is a 60 pound dog.
Lisa U.
Lacey, WA
Nutrish Zero Grain Beef, Potato & Bison Recipe My dogs absolutely love this food. My female won’t eat anything else. My male chows it down.  It makes their coat soft and shiny.
Mia C.
Gilbert, AZ
My dog ended up loving this flavor of food. I had never given him wet food before, and wasn’t sure how he’d react. But I was pleasantly surprised to see that he loved it! And it didn’t give him any stomach issues which is good. I received this product for free for reviewing purposes
Emily H.
Naperville, IL
I have three dogs, each got their own bowl of this. All three loved it and kept trying to sneak some of the others! They’re used to dry food and thought the wet food was a great treat. Easy on their stomachs too
Courtney B.
Stow, OH
Great product, great feedback from my dog - he kept begging for more. This product was a free sample and it was cool to let him try wet food as we usually give him dry food. I think he liked this even more, and with time we may implement this into his everyday diet.
Ania A.
AURORA, CO
My dog loves this wet food, I was a bit nervous at first giving her the food. But she loves them! I love the fact that this product contains real food and nothing artificial. She cleans the bowl up and these dog product is affordable and I know that it's good for my dog.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
When I got the three samples from influenster I put them all three on the ground and let my dog pick. He sniffed them all and chose the lamb and chicken first! He animatedly ate it all up quickly. He loved it! It was fun to see him so excited about a food
Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
My dogs loved this flavor just as much as the other 2! This one smelled just as yummy. It’s the perfect amount of gravy mixed with the perfect amount of meat. It met my expectations and I would recommend to dog owners. Especially because it is grain free.