BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Peak™ Wild Ridge™ Recipe with Chicken & Lamb in Savory Gravyis made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with protein-rich lamb to help your pup thrive.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken.
  • High quality ingredients.
  • Never any grains, glutens or fillers.
  • Natural food for dogs with added vitamins & minerals.

Alyee H.
My dogs will eat pretty much anything and everything that’s presented to them. So as a Pup Mother, I have to make a conscious effort to give them the best. We used to feed them whatever, but my larger dog has allergies so we nipped that in the bud really quick. I have tried other wet dog foods before, but what I really love about Rachael Ray Nutrish Peak wet dog food is that it’s natural and the ingredients are recognizable, just like human food. I also have made the decision to be grain free, and I love that these fit that requirement. Even the smell of the dog food was appealing, unlike other brands.

The first sample I tried with my puppers (out of the three provided in the Nutrish VoxBox from Influenster) was the Wild Ridge Recipe with chicken & lamb in gravy. My dogs quickly inhaled it, so they evidently loved the taste! After a week of trying the new samples, I haven’t noticed any adverse reactions such as diarrhea or coat changes, which can happen when introducing a new food.

According to the feeding instructions provided, it’s more expensive than high-quality natural grain free dry dog food. I would also give less than the stated serving size for my dogs because it’s all dependent on how active they are. I could see the gravy and additional ingredients boosting my dogs weight very quickly. Overall, if I were to switch completely to a wet dog food I would consider this brand, but use smaller portions.

#complimentary #nutrishpets #nutrishpeak #contest

Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
This wet food is great and our pup loved our complimentary samples. In the past, when we’ve tried wet food, I’ve been worried about picking up her business after she eats it, but it hasn’t bothered her stomach at all! I am so surprised and happy with these products! Will definitely purchase again!
Arleen G.
Lakewood, WA
My dog enjoyed these! I added it as a topper for his kibble, he weighs about 90 lbs.. big boy, also he sensitive to everything but this ended up settling good, it didn't bother him and he enjoyed it. Will definetly be purchasing some more. #Nutrishpeak #Complimentary #inlfuenster
Melina P.
Union, NJ
So normally I give my dog some Nature’s dry dog food. Occasionally, I give my dog some wet dog food to mix in. I never give my dog only wet food, because it’s supposed to be bad for their teeth. I received this product for free from Influenster, and My dog loved it. Firstly, it smelled and looked like real human food. You saw the chunks of meat and veggies. I was so excited to give this to her. She ate this up so quickly. I know for a fact she loved it. She definitely wanted more. I looked up the prices and they’re pretty reasonably priced! I will definitely be purchasing this for her in the future!
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
I gave this flavor of Nutrish wet dog food to my dog in place of his normal morning meal. Beau is a four year old, male chocolate lab who weighs around 80lbs. We normally feed him about four cups of low-ingredient, grain-free food per day. This wasn’t enough for him on its own; I think it would be better mixed with or in addition to his normal food. He ate it quickly and practically licked the bowl clean. It didn’t upset his stomach, which is good because I didn’t ease him into the new food.
Promise K.
Conroe, TX
One of the best flavors according to my pup! She loves it! Rescued her from the shelter, so maybe that plays part in her appetite. But it’s one of her favorites. I would definitely buy this food! And would recommend to others
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Niño absolutely loved the Nutrish wet dog food. Niño has a really sensitive stomach, so he doesn’t get the opportunity to change between dog foods. I was happy to see that the Nutrish wet dog food did not cause any problems with his stomach!
Michelle G.
Weslaco, TX
Having different type of textures and flavors in a day, makes a dog happy. This product specifically had a good scent that the dog enjoyed. It did not even last a couple seconds before I noticed the food was gone. This one is definitely a different flavor that I recommend someone else purchasing .
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Just like with the other recipes I received complimentary my dogs really seemed to enjoy this product. They left nothing on their bowls. I like that it’s meaty along with a great portion of gravy. I mixed this into their dry food and they even ate their dry food. I would most definitely purchase this product once it becomes available on the market as I already looked for it at my local grocery store but couldn’t find it.
Ellie B.
Boston, MA
This was the last of the three food samples that Ellie tried. However, she liked it just as much as the others. These are great products. Ellie was able to eat them interchangeably. I like food that lets Ellie have differently flavored meals. I think it keeps their diet interesting. Nutrish did a great job with this.