BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe with Chicken, Duck & Pheasant is a protein-rich food with nutrient-dense meats to satisfy your dog’s cravings.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient.
  • 30% high-quality protein.
  • 0% grains, glutens or fillers.
  • No poultry by-product meal, artificial flavors, colors, or artificial preservatives.
  • Natural food with added vitamins & minerals.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Gradually introduce the food by incorporating it into your current dog food over the course of 7-10 days. Slowly replace your dog’s current food with PEAK until it’s completely switched over.

Teri A.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is one of the pickiest eaters. It's a rare dry dog food that lures him to the eating mat. When I received the bag of Peak, I let it sit out for a couple days before dumping in my dog food storage. When I opened the bag, I saw his little head moving around and sniffing. So I grabbed a bowl and put some on his food mat. Not expecting him to walk over to investigate, I just shrugged my shoulders and thought, "Hmmm." Needless to say, he surprised me, walking over and immediately grabbing a few "crunchies" to eat.  He then proceeded to polish off half the bowl. Color me surprised. He's has continued in the last few weeks to eat this food with the same enthusiam. Of course, he's a lover of wet food first, but this dry food definitely appeals to his picky palette. I'd recommend giving it a try, if you've got a picky eater. You might be pleasantly surprised, as I was.
I did receive this sample to try from Influenster. The opinions expressed are my own.
Jamie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My schnauzer Georgie has a lot of food allergies. I had an allergy panel run on her because she kept getting hives so I’m pretty good at reading ingredient lists these days. None of the ingredients in Nutrish are triggers for her. I’m not ready to fully commit to a new food yet but she loves getting this food as a treat. She gets really excited when I open the treat jar and take a few pieces out for her. We’ll probably work on completely switching her over in the near future. 😄
Celeste G.
CENTERTON, AR
My Schnauzer is usually really picky when it comes to food (even with treats!) so I wasn’t really sure how he was going to react. Surprisingly, he loved it and didn’t even want to share it with his little Aussie sister! He ate everything and was so happy when he saw the bag again for dinner! The texture looks great and it doesn’t have an unpleasant smell, which is a win!
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this dog food!! I have 4 dogs, ranging in size and they all love it. I like the fact that it is grain free and one of the main ingredients is duck and chicken. There has been a noticeable difference in their skin and coat since switching to grain free. It costs more than the dog foods that are not grain free, but you get what you pay for. And their health is important to me. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe with Chicken, Duck & Pheasant
Danielle P.
Matawan, NJ
I have been feeding my dog Blue Buffalo since she was born and she LOVES that food. I gave her this and since she loves food, she ate it with no problem. The only thing I noticed is that I was giving her the same amount as Blue Buffalo and she seems so hungry afterwards so I can only equate this to the fact that this possibly has more "fillers" than protein. I am still on the fence about purchasing in the future but I know m y dog loves the flavor.
Jasmine 🌸.
Rochester, NY
Ava loves Rachel Ray's Nutrish line. I was super excited to receive this as we feed her this (different flavors) normally. She did seem to like this product just like the others, however, she seemed to get sick of it quicker than the rest. It also was much more crunchy seemed hard for her to bite at times.
Elaine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Romo loves this dog food! We have no problem getting him to eat it! He hobbled it up every time!

I've seen him mostly eat with his tail down, but as you can see he's happy about this food - tail up!

Only downside is he's pretty gassy!

#nutrishpets #nutrishpeak #complimentary #contest @influenster @nutrish
Angie C.
Low Moor, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog Fergie is very picky when it comes to her food but she tried it and like it. The cats wanted to eat it. I would say it needs to be a little softer for her so I just added a little water. I love the ingredients.
#nutrishpets #nutrishpeak #complimentary #contest @influenster @nutrish
Brynne K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really liked this food. She isn’t very picky but she does have a sensitive stomach so I have to be careful with what I feed her. She is a 50 pound English Cream Golden Retriever and this food worked well for her. I would buy it again although I wish the bag was easier to open and could be resealed.
Ana G.
Huntley, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a small dog (teacup maltese) who has trouble eating dry food that is too dry and hard.  I have tried multiple different kinds of dry dog food just to find something she would be okay eating.  I gave her a bowl of the Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe with Chicken, Duck & Pheasant and she seemed to really enjoy the flavor, but would end up swallowing the pieces whole because they were too hard for her to bite through.  Because of this, she ended up with an irritated colon and had a few bloody stools. I will not be giving her any more of this food.