Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe With Chicken, Duck & Pheasant

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe with Chicken, Duck & Pheasant is a protein-rich food with nutrient-dense meats to satisfy your dog’s cravings.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient.
  • 30% high-quality protein.
  • 0% grains, glutens or fillers.
  • No poultry by-product meal, artificial flavors, colors, or artificial preservatives.
  • Natural food with added vitamins & minerals.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Gradually introduce the food by incorporating it into your current dog food over the course of 7-10 days. Slowly replace your dog’s current food with PEAK until it’s completely switched over.

Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Dried Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Whole Dried Potatoes, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Flaxseed, Natural Pork Flavor, Cranberries, Duck, Pheasant, Menhaden Fish Meal, Salt, Tapioca, Sweet Potatoes, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Choline Chloride, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe With Chicken, Duck & Pheasant!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoMarion, VA
The dogs adjusted well to this and liked it very well, also. They had less digestive and skin/coat issues than with other dry dog foods I have tried them on. They also took right to the size-both my large dog and medium dog.
2 years agoMedway, MA
My dog is a super picky eater. I received this with Influenster and I was so surprised how much my dog enjoyed it. A higher quality product but not too expensive like some brands and my dog actually likes it! He was eating it like treats! I had to actually pull his head out of the bag-that does not happen !
2 years agoHillside, IL
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe With Chicken, Duck & Pheasant uploaded by Margaret C.
I can't believe how much my doggo loves this stuff. She's never eaten her food so fast. It is a bit more expensive than what I had been feeding her previously but I can see that the main ingredients are better in Rachel Ray's Nutrish
2 years agoBeechhurst, NY
Love this food for my dogs. The boys enjoyed it and hopefully as the bag claims it’s healthy and good for them. I received this free throug h influenster to test out but all opinions are my own. !,
2 years ago
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK™ Wetlands Recipe With Chicken, Duck & Pheasant uploaded by Malik S.
My three year old Brittney Spaniel Kash isn’t the pickiest of eaters but he does prefer good food. As soon as I opened the bag my furry friend became very excited. When this does come on to the market this will be Kash’s go to!
2 years agoP C Beach, FL
My dogs really loved the new food! I love that it is grain free and it never caused any stomach issues. They never turned their head to the food, they actually dove right in. I love the quality of the food and the ingredients are all ones that I feel comfortable feeding my pups.
2 years agoBurbank, CA
For a dog who isn't all to thrilled with food to begin with, my puppy mike loved the wild peak recipe. I would 100% buy this again for him. He went crazy for it and wanted more. Mikey approves! Dog owners will love this blend of chicken duck a pheasant for their special pups.
2 years agoGrand Island, FL
My dog loves this food. Usually my German Shepherd eats slowly throughout the day but she gobbled this food down right away. I was super impressed because she is usually picky. I think the price is fair and it seems to be a great quality. I am impressed so far.
2 years agoCharlotte, NC
Absolutely love this product.  My dog loves it as well, he is usually very picky about his food but this stuff he gobbled down.  I also love the fact that I can feel good knowing I am giving him a high protein blend that is good for him without the unnecessary fillers.  I would definitely buy it again and may become our new go-to dog food.
2 years agoSpringfield , MO
I'm such a huge fan of this product and my dogs love it. I love that it has so many awesome and healthy ingrediants. I'm not sure exactly how much it costs but even if it's on the pricey side it's totally worth it if it's safe for my dogs to eat.