BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #15 in Dog Food

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® PEAK Northern Woodlands Recipe™ with Turkey, Duck & Quail is a natural food for dogs with added vitamins & chelated minerals. This nutrient-dense recipe to satisfy your dog’s instinctual cravings is available right where you shop for your family’s groceries.

• Real U.S. farm-raised turkey is always the #1 ingredient.
  • 30% high-quality protein.
  • 0% grains, glutens or fillers.
  • No poultry by-product meal, artificial flavors, colors, or artificial preservatives.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Gradually introduce the food by incorporating it into your current dog food over the course of 7-10 days. Slowly replace your dog’s current food with PEAK until it’s completely switched over.

FACEBOOK URL

INSTAGRAM HANDLE

@nutrish (https://www.instagram.com/nutrish/)

INSTAGRAM HASHTAG

#NutrishPets #NutrishPEAK

• Hola, en donde puedo encontrar esta comida, en ca...Be the first to answer!
  • My little dog is very picky about kibble. This foods sounds great!...1 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this product but I want to make sure...5 Answers
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Brillion, WI
My dog could smell this before I even pulled it out of the box. The first thing I noticed was that it was small bite size pieces and didn't have an overpowering smell. My dog is a large, 75 lb springer spaniel lab mix.

He absolutely LOVED this dog food. He gets excited in the morning when he sees we are going for the cup to fill his bowl. My husband said the dog sure is spoiled as it's not everyday you can eat duck and quail.

My only complaint is that even though we followed the instructions to gradually introduce it to our dog, it did initially cause some loose bowel movements due to the richness of the ingredients.

We would definitely purchase this again if we could add it to our budget.

I received a free sample for my grateful pup, Brewer, to try.
Tina H.
Tina H.
San Francisco, CA
I've been slowly integrating this new food with my dog's current food as per the instructions on the bag. My dog loves food and is not a picky eater, so she gobbled up everything. I've used this as reward treats when practicing commands, and she is very happy with it. The size of the kibble is about the size of a small chickpea, and works well for my 20 lb dog. I like that there are quality ingredients and no bad fillers. This recipe smells less stinky than the current food (made from lamb) that she's eating, which is nice. If there are no side effects after my dog has completely switched over, I would consider purchasing this food in the future.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My opionons are my own.
LeeAnne J.
LeeAnne J.
My dog is the pickiest pup around! She has only ever truly enjoyed ONE specific dry dog food. We have tried so many samples and so many other brands and she would never eat the food. However, from the moment I brought this Rachel Ray's PEAK dog food bag into the house, my dog was intrigued. She instantly ate the few pieces from my hand and even wagged her tail for more, which I happily gave her a few more pieces to try. I was hesitant giving my dog new food to try but she seems to thoroughly enjoy it and I was relieved to see that this brand uses high quality food to produce the very best for our pets.

*Disclaimer: I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes from influenster, but all opinions are my own.*
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norton, OH
First off-- I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I was so excited to try this new dog food. I have a 2 year old husky, and when I poured it in his dish, he dove in immediately and ate it all. We continued on with the food for the next few days, and he continued to eat it all. He really seemed to enjoy the new food.

However, I'm only giving this good 3 stars because shortly after transitioning him to this food, he began throwing up. I thought maybe he got into something else, so I monitored him closely for the next few days, but the vomiting continued. I switched back to our normal dog food, and we haven't had any vomiting since 😀
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
We got the Nutrish PEAK Woodlands recipe in a special voxbox, and Day 1 so far my pup loves it! We've recently been feeding him the Iams PetSmart brand which I think he has grown a bit disinterested in. But Montezuma gobbled down the Nutrish food immediately! I love that it's grain free and it has a strong *smell* of real food and not just that dry pellet smell. I just saw that its available in my local wholesale club so (at a cheaper price than we buy our Iams food at Target!) and we will definitely be trying it again.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I'm actually feeling pretty speechless. My dog, Omen, who is a pit/lab mix, literally ate this as if it were a treat. He's a pretty picky eater with his favorite food being thrown down to him from my kids plates at dinner time, I honestly am just flabbergasted by how quickly he ate actual dog food. I'm not sure where it sits price-wise seeing as we received it in a free voxbox through infuenster, but knowing how much my dog loves it, it's definitely something we'll continue purchasing for him.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Pet Lover Expert
Mavis loved the new food! We're excited that it's full of healthy ingredients for her to be at her best and that it's available nationwide and online, unlike her old food. With us moving this summer we were needing to find a new food anyway, so this can at the perfect time! The price is comparable to her old food, as Kate the ingredients, though we wish there was a fish option, since her old food was salmon & sweet potatoes. Our whole family was impressed, and new customers have been found!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Crouse , NC
My 10 year old Golden Retriever hasn't been eating much of the food we've been giving her. After multiple brands and tastes, she still seemed uninterested. Until now! One whiff after opening and she's hooked. She's literally been eating every last pebble of this food. I've also noticed her energy and attitude has been improving, it's amazing! We immediately went out and bought her a bag. A bit on the pricey side, but if it helps my old girl regain her spunk, I'm all for it.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Holton, KS
I recieved this product for free to test and review all opinions are my own.
I gave this to my large dog who I suspect has a grain allergy and I noticed this food is grain free. He really like the food but it only lasted two days because he is a very large dog and requires more food. I plan on trying a bigger bag to see if he does well. The only reason I may not continue this brand is because of the prices. Overall good formula and my dog seems to like it.
Katelyn N.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
Our shih tzu is pretty picky, but we were happy to try a new food with her. Our current dog food that she's accustomed to is Moist and Meaty. She seems to enjoy this food because it's softer and she's older and it's easier for her to chew. When the Nutrish arrived we were concerned because it was crunchy food. But she loved it! We love that it's such a healthy alternative to what we're used to. Looking forward to seeing what it is priced in the store.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
I have heard good things about this product but I want to make sure that it really is good! How do your dogs like it and what about the flavor ?
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
How do your dogs like this product? Is it worth the price?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hello! A friend of mine suggested this product. Is this dog food truly organic ?
Shea L.
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert
My little dog is very picky about kibble. This foods sounds great! Do dogs seem to enjoy the taste of Nutrish PEAK?
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert
Does your dog like these?