BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #83 in Dog Treats

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Oven-Browned Chicken Sausage Bites are made with simple, wholesome ingredients and are inspired by Rachael’s kitchen. Dogs everywhere crave the meaty deliciousness in these Nutrish treats. These real-meat treats look and taste just like the real thing.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient.
  • No artificial flavors or meat by-products.
  • No corn or wheat.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Never any ingredients from China.
  • Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Please watch your dog to ensure Nutrish treats are thoroughly chewed before swallowing. Break into small pieces for smaller dogs.

Jessica N.
Mesa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were dexter's favorite treats out of the bunch. He is a picky eater so we always stick to our routine treats but he loved these! They looked really enticing, I almost wanted to try them myself! I felt great about the ingredients that were in the treats and he ate them quickly so I know they are now a favorite of his!
Brittany H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were a hit! My dogs definitely enjoyed these. They even look like the kind of sausage that we’d eat for breakfast. One thing that I’m not a fan of, is that the packaging is so small. There really aren’t a lot of servings in one bag because of the size of the bag and the size of the treat. I’d choose the meatballs over these because of that.
Alexandra M.
My pitbull has a sensitive stomach and so we feed him limited ingredient treats and food. Like the meatballs, these were a little bit small to feed to a large dog (he swallowed them whole, so I had to break them up for him), and the soy in them seemed to really upset his stomach and give him terrible, terrible gas.
Lauren B.
Duvall, WA
My mini-aussie loves these treats! She eats them in about 5 seconds. I like that they have real ingredients and no grain. I think they are a great value for what you pay for them. Even though they are a moist treat, they don't leave a scent behind on your hands like some do. I am really happy with these.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these oven-browned chicken sausage bites.  She was
looking for more after having one.  I thought they were a great value
for the price.  They are just the right size for a little treat.  I
would definitely recommend this product and purchase it.
Kaitlin W.
Maynardville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these little morsels! Just the right size for my medium sized dog and my small to medium sized dog. They can’t get enough of them and will actually sit and stare at the cabinet I store them in because they’re craving them!
Jessica W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these, he’s really picky with what he eats. I’m happy to see that he likes them and they are Made in USA. I feel better about that too. I know they are safe for him to eat. I want my dog and every dog to be happy and healthy.
Jennifer K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these!! I love that these treats don't contain any wheat or corn because one of my dogs has allergies. It makes me happy to be able to reward them with an item that doesn't have a million items on its ingredient list. I would highly recommend these!
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 75 pound golden retriever, Cooper, goes nuts for these delicious little sausage bites. I think it's so cute how they have little grill marks on them to make them look like real charbroiled sausages, but even more importantly, I like the short list of meat-heavy ingredients. The packaging is really cute too! I would definitely recommend these treats, especially since they're soft enough to break into smaller pieces for training purposes.
Amanda S.
Escondido, CA
These treats smell just like Sausage! My dogs love them. I cut them into smaller pieces since my dogs are smaller. I would buy these again in a heartbeat because my dogs love these so much. All dog owners should buy these treats!