BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with added vitamins & chelated minerals to meet the needs of your small dog.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient and provides essential nutrients to support lean muscle mass and healthy organs.
  • Contains cranberries rich in antioxidants, which may help support increased stress levels.
  • Small, crunchy kibble helps support clean teeth and healthy gums.
  • Peas, brown rice, beet pulp and carrots help support healthy digestion.
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
  • Helps support higher energy levels in small dogs.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Gradually introduce the food by incorporating it into your current dog food over the course of 7-10 days. Slowly replace your dog’s current food with Little Bites until it’s completely switched over.

Nicole H.
Fort Valley, GA
This came at perfect timing. We had just run out of dogwood when this arrived in the mailbox. I was so happy! We husband had previously bought a huge bill bag of another brand of dog food and my dogs hated it. They would nibble here and there then stare at me wanting my dinner. I'm a kind hearted suckered so I went kinda Hungary too during the months that "other brand" lasted. I was so sketchy of whether or not they would eat this Nutrish. (Thinking mabye they were just spoiled). I was very happy when reading the labels and ingredients and even happier when they gobbled it up like it was spaghetti. My cats were even sneaking in on it. I have since purchased a bag and they are loving it and begging much less for my food. I am very pleased!
Tracie O.
Clover, SC
My fur babies absolutely LOVE the Nutrish Little Bites! Literally every time I reach for this food container vs their previous food container its a happy paw dance party. I have a 2 yr old German Shepherd pup and a 9 yr old Maltese. The lil old guy becomes his spunky pup self when he sees me getting his food out and since he’s been dining on this he definitely seems in better spirits. The young girl just loves food in general but is loving this new dish. I highly recommend and will continue to try the Rachael Ray options for them both. I am over the moon that i was chosen to receive this complimentary voxbox and was eager to enter the contest. I can’t wait to see more from this brand. Thanks so much Nutrish and Influenster!!
Amber G.
Westminster, MD
I've been in the market for new food so this offer came at a very opportune time. We usually use a grain free food so it was important to find another healthy option for my pup. I do love that chicken is the first ingredient, my pup seemed to love it also because she dug right in, funny enough we even found the cat eating the dogs food a few times so it must be tasty! We received our bag complimentary from Influenster. I knocked one star off because there is corn gluten in the ingredients which was a bit disappointing.  Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe
Racheal H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Jack Russell is in LOVE with his new food! From the day it arrived, hes been a happy boy. When I brought the package in the house he could smell it and right away was pulling at the bag. Hes fed twice a day and so I gave him a few bites as a treat and he was in heaven. He is middle aged and has a sensitive stomach. After weeks of this food, his stomach grumbling has settled down so the amazing ingredients are definitely better for his digestion. Hes full of energy on his daily walks. The food even smells better than other brands. I would recommend it to anyone!
Elizabeth W.
My Pom-Chi mix has a healthy appetite. The little bites were the perfect size for him and right out of the box he was sniffing and inspecting the bag. He seems to like it, but i wish it didn’t have so much filler. I definitely think this is one of the better mid-cost dog foods out there if you have a budget. i would consider trying the grain-free recipes.
Jennifer H.
We have a shih tsu named BJ and he is about 7 years old. He is a small dog that loves to eat. He eats all of his food and the occasional ice cube. We slowly introduced the Rachel Ray Nutrish Chicken and Veggies little bites for small dogs into his old food so that his digestive system didn't get too big of a shock. After 3 days, we gave him a small bowl of the Nutrish and he ate it all. I'm excited to see any changes in his coat, bowel movements and energy levels over the coming weeks, but so far our little guy likes the little bites.
Claire B.
Frisco, TX
My dog really seemed to love this food. She can be picky sometimes, so it's good to see her quickly adjust to a new food! The bag comes with a good amount for a small dog, and the price is definitely fair for quality dog food. I'm impressed with the ingredients, just wish the pieces were a little bit bigger. I know it's the "little bites" formula, but my dog is very small (approx 10 pounds) and it still seemed as though the pieces were so small she wasn't even chewing them. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
I love that the first three ingredients are chicken, chicken meal and dried peas. However the next ingredient is soybean meal, and I'm not super excited about a soy product being so high on the ingredients list. I also wish that this was grain-free, as that seems to suit my dog best. He did love the taste of it and the little bites were perfect for him. I really like that the Nutrish pet foods are higher quality at an affordable price as well. I did get this product free for review from Influenster.
Nicole P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I've been in the market for new food so this offer came at a very opportune time. We usually use a grain free food/RX food so it was important to find another healthy option for my pups. I do love that chicken is the first ingredient, my youngest pup (age 2) seemed to love it also because she gobbled it up - quicker than the other 2 dogs. We received our bag complimentary from Influenster. I can only give this product 4 stars right now, haven't seen how the dogs' skin/coat will react!
Justina A.
CORONA, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Ok so I have a few dogs....but this food I got for the little ones because they are the ones that have a pickier palette and even more sensitive stomachs. So I had to really start the transition slowly. I cook them food but also buy them a high end kibble so I took this and ground it down and started mixing it into their cooked food and the kibble so that they got exposed twice. In very small doses. They seemed to transition fine and now they are eating it purely and so far they love it. I really Like the more natural pure ingredients and appreciate that they make smaller sized bites for my little dogs. I can't say I'm 100% on board only because they have been only eating this now for just shy of 3.5 weeks. I did buy another bag as the first one was provided to me as a sample to test. But the price is right and honestly cheaper than the one I was buying before. I plan to update my review in another 3 weeks to give it a full run. But so far they love it which means their momma loves it as well. Kudos to you Rachel for thinking about the dogs and their food too.

Walmart