Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients with added vitamins & chelated minerals to meet the needs of your small dog.

• Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient and provides essential nutrients to support lean muscle mass and healthy organs.
  • Contains cranberries rich in antioxidants, which may help support increased stress levels.
  • Small, crunchy kibble helps support clean teeth and healthy gums.
  • Peas, brown rice, beet pulp and carrots help support healthy digestion.
  • No poultry by-product meal, fillers artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
  • Helps support higher energy levels in small dogs.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Gradually introduce the food by incorporating it into your current dog food over the course of 7-10 days. Slowly replace your dog’s current food with Little Bites until it’s completely switched over.

Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas, Soybean Meal, Whole Ground Corn, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Carrots, Cranberries, Fish Meal, Natural Flavor, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Caramel (Color), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.

Does anyone else’s dogs have bad reactions to this dog food? Vomiting or digestion problems?
I mix this food with pedigree. Does anyone else mix this food? If so, with what?
Does anyone know where I can find [product:rachael-ray-nutrish-little-bites-real-chicken-and-veggies-recipe]? I could only find them for medium and big dogs.
Start your review of Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe!
My dog loves it! She really likes it when we give it to her like a treat before her food then she gets a whole bowl of it! She gets so excited and licks he lips! It also does not have a bunch of additives that could hurt her health later! Highly recommend! [product:rachael-ray-nutrish-real-beef,-pea-&-brown-rice-recipe]
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe 6lb
My dogs really enjoy Rachel Ray's dry dog food. It's the only dry food that they will eat without having to add a little "something" to it. They seem to enjoy the flavor and I like the small bite size pieces. I would buy this again and again. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe
Coral Gables, FL
My dog has really enjoyed this food as she has eaten it better than the Iams I last purchased. The price was amazing and I got it in special at PetSmart for an extra dollar off. Knowing what an amazing cook she is I knew I had to get it for my pup! The small pieces are also perfect for my small Chihuahua.
Slippery Rock
My dog loves this food. It is allergy friendly, which is awesome because it’s hard to find foods for my dog that don’t flare his allergies. Rachel Ray also donates proceeds to animal charities, which I love. I’ve never heard somebody complain about their dog not liking this food.
Carl junction , MO
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried my little guy on a couple different foods before I tried this one!! He really seems to like it. And when I first saw it came in the little bites that made it even better. His voat is shiny and he is healthy. And I don't have to fight him at dinner time.
Hudson, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the only things my dog will eat because he is picky. He has lost most of his teeth, so this is his food, but he also gets soft food whenever he wants. He basically gets whatever he wants whenever he wants. But he loves it so he gets what he wants.
Yakima , WA
My little guy LOVES Nutrish small bites. It is one of the first foods he dove into rather than letting it set and "air out" before eating it. I like the fact it is made of vegetables and proteins he can easily digest. I didn't know a fog could be gluten intolerant but mine is so I really do appreciate the limited amount of grain in the recipe.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe uploaded by Sawyer B.
Purchased at: Target
This is our go-to dog food and our dogs really enjoy it. We usually buy the small bag for convenience but we have gotten the large bag too. The small size is perfect for our jack Russell mixes and we love what the brand has to offer!
Long Beach , CA
My pup loves this food. He is normally a pretty picky eater but he eats this up! I got this product on sale and I will continue to buy it full price because of how much enjoyment my dog gets from it!
Review for: Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Little Bites Real Chicken and Veggies Recipe 14lb
My little pup is such a picky eater . I feel like I’ve tried everything under the sun , but bringing him Rachel ray has changed the game for us . He’s always finishing his bowl now .