Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesRachael Ray Nutrish
Rachael Ray Nutrish Grain Free Natural Dog Treats CHK'N Drumstix

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Grain Free Natural Dog Treats CHK'N Drumstix

Simple. That's how I like my recipes. When I'm serving up a recipe that's chock-full of meaty goodness, my Isaboo simply can't resist begging for a taste. That's why I created Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Chk'n Drumstix. They're full of real chicken and sweet potatoes and are grain and gluten free. I love that they're made safely here in the U.S.A. I'll bet you and your dog will, too.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Grain Free Natural Dog Treats CHK'N Drumstix!
How would you rate this product?
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Grain Free Natural Dog Treats CHK'N Drumstix uploaded by Jonda M.
My dogs enjoy. The packaging makes them appear good for them so I hope they are. Price is little more but that's fine for my babies.
Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ordered these on Amazon! And my pitbulls love them! They don't get treat all the time but when they do, they love these! And the are Grain Free for my sensitive tummy babies and their allergies! Will continue to order these. And they were only $3 so it was a great deal!
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Norwegian elkhounds seem to gain weight just looking at these. They really liked them and the dog food . I thought we had a winner but it has a highly caloric formula . I purchased it at Target so it was a great deal . But I no Longer use any of these products.
Lauren L.
Rachel Ray has a pitbull. That's the sole reason I buy her products for my Pibble babes. If it's good enough for hers, it's good enough for mine!
amie M.
My fury babies loved these! Healthy and natural with a great nutrition to keep them energetic. I will definitely buy more of these next tim le at the store! Thank you Target for selling these.
Ashley H.
Sahuarita
My dog is sensitive to grain and these treats have worked really well for him. He only get a couple everyday but these are one of the only treats that haven’t given him an allergic reaction.

Looking for your answer?