BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® DISH Grain Free Chicken & Potato Recipe with Veggies & Fruit is a grain free recipe your pup will love. It’s made with real U.S. farm-raised chicken, combined with real chicken, veggies and fruit that you can actually see.

• DISH from Nutrish® has whole ingredients you can see for a whole taste your dog will love.
  • Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is always the #1 ingredient. This high-quality protein provides essential nutrients to help support healthy organs and lean muscle mass.
  • Chicken Meal is the 2nd ingredient, a naturally-rich source of essential amino acids and Omega 6 fatty acid, which help support your dog’s healthy skin and shiny coat.
  • Real Chicken Pieces are slow roasted with a delicious real meat texture and hickory smoke flavor your dog will love.
  • Crisp Carrots enhance the kibble with a tasty crunch your dog will love.
  • Garden & Field Peas are excellent sources of essential vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber to help support healthy digestion. They’re also naturally gluten free
  • Farm-Grown Potatoes are easily-digestible alternative carbohydrates that have been carefully selected because they’re naturally gluten free and gentle on your dog’s digestive system.
  • Tree-Ripened Apples offer a delicious flavor and soft, chewy texture.
  • Poultry Fat & Flaxseed are naturally rich sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
  • Cranberries are natural sources of fiber, Vitamin A and Vitamin C to help support your dog’s immune system.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Never any:
    • Grain, gluten or filler ingredients
    • Poultry by-product meal
    • Artificial preservatives or artificial flavors

Nicole S.
Washington, DC
Let me begin this review by letting everyone know that my dog eats better than me, and I am insanely picky about the food I feed her. In general, my dog adheres to a raw food diet of meat, organs, bones and the occasional fruit or veggie added in. However, sticking to a raw food diet is expensive and time consuming. I always keep a few dog food options on hand for days where we travel or if I just want to mix it up. When I say I’m always on the hunt for something balanced, nutritious, AND affordable- I am not speaking lightly! I have tried so many brands and thus curated a list of brands I trust the most. When Influenster gave me the opportunity to try Rachael Ray’s Nutrish brand dog food, and I saw that it was grain-free I was fully on board to try something new!

Serving the food is a great experience. I can see the freeze-dried ingredients like carrots and roasted chicken stand out in the sea of brown. I love being able to see the variety of food my dog is getting in a dry meal. I also love that the brand is truly committed to using the finest and freshest ingredients in their dog food for the optimal health of my dog. The packaging boasts of US based facilities, and farm fresh carrots, apples, and peas, as well as potatoes flaxseed and cranberries. Together these ingredients build a balanced meal.

My biggest concern with the food is that chicken meal is the second main ingredient. I find this to be a filler. Overall, when I look for a food, I try to find something with a high percentage of protein. While the Nutrish brand has a good deal of protein, there are others out there that offer a more concentrated serving of protein.

Overall, what the brand lacks in concentrated protein percentage, it certainly makes up for in affordability. Similar gran free, premium ingredient dog foods can range upwards of $50 to $100 for a large bag, while the Nutrish brand remains cost effective. Although I still prefer the brands I trust such as Arcana, Orijen, and Honest Kitchen, for the cost, (and the fact that my dog seems to love it!) I would definitely consider keeping the Nutrish grain free recipe in my house!

Thank you Influenster and Nutrish for giving me the opportunity to try out this dog food in exchange for my honest opinions! Happy dog food hunting!!
Cristina C.
New Rochelle, NY
So I've been feeding my Mini Aussie Dr. Tim's grain free kinesis as per recommendation by her breeder for her entire life. Recently, she's become finicky (aka spoiled from tasting table food) and has been avoiding her dry food like the plague. Luckily, I received my free bag of Rachael Ray Nutrish DISH Grain Free Chicken & Potato Recipe with Veggies and Fruit from @Influenster and Luna is OBSESSED with it! I no longer have to add chicken and rice to her dry food in an attempt to sway her to eat. I was initially a bit hesitant switching over directly to DISH in fear of tummy troubles but she's had absolutely no problem switching over. If anything her "movements" have been even more normal than before. I'm very satisfied with this food and am looking forward to trying the other varieties of Nutrish products!
Amy M.
Portland, OR
Cooper is a very picky dog and unlike almost every other corgi, he is not food motivated. I can free feed him and his food will sit for days sometimes. As soon as I opened Nutrish he scarfed it down. He's now eating regularly and even looking for more food. I love that it has real chunks of meat and veggies. I can rest assured he's getting all the necessary nutrients and that he'll be a happy healthy pup. I HIGHLY recommend trying Nutrish, as Cooper and I are now believers. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® DISH Grain Free Chicken & Potato Recipe with Veggies & Fruit
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA
My husky Bandit loved this food! I work at a pet store and I'm a big advocate for holistic pet nutrition. My store recently started selling Rachael Ray and I've been loving trying all her different products so getting this voxbox was right up my alley. Bandit loved the mix of the fresh veggies in with the kibble and was always staring at me when his bowl was empty for more. I love to see the freshness of a dog / cat food and you can't go wrong with Rachel's "dish" line. My cat also eats her cat food and all in all I'm a huge fan. Will continue to purchase her products because they are not only super healthy but at a fantastic price that you do not get with other foods of this quality.
Stefanie V.
Coconut Grove, FL
Rachael Raytm Nutrish Dish Grain Free Chicken Potato Recipe With Veggies Fruit

My two pups were dying to try this food before I even opened the bag. They both devoured their portions. I would recommend this food as a budget friendly grain free option with real veggies in it! Funny enough, my smallest one picks out the peas and carrots and leaves them on the floor around his bowl. Kinda sorta just like his momma. Only con is I think he may be allergic to it because he's been scratching a lot ever since he started eating it. The handsome fella in the photo had zero complaints!
Laurel K.
Shelby, NC
Very impressed with this product. I have three Saint Bernards and it is vital that they have a grain free diet since allergies are higher for grains with this breed. While I have very large dogs they tend to be delicate and enjoy small pellet food, which this was. They enjoyed all the natural fruits and veggies blended into the food. They enjoyed this alone as well as mixed with their wet canned from Blue. Will be purchasing in the future, thank you influenster for the complimentary sample!
carolyn p.
Ridgewood, NY
My dog absolutely loved this food. And even my car did surprisingly now I have to pay close attention because she steals the dogs food lol. The one con I have is that the bag doesn’t seal or zip back once opened. So I’d recommend keeping it in a sealed bin. The size of the food is medium id say. But my dog seems to love the taste. Thank you Influenster’s for introducing to my poms new food choice.
Tiffani L.
Danville, VA
My dog is in LOVE with this food. I’ve had such a hard time finding a dog food that not only he likes but that I can feel good giving him. And this fits that bill perfectly. I love how it has simple ingredients and that I can see the bits of veggies in there as well. I also can buy this at any pet stores which definitely beats having to drive to the vet’s office to purchase the food he was previously eating. I will definitely continue to buy this food as I transition him into eating this fully.
Estefania N.
El Paso , TX
Honestly I thought this was going to be difficult to rate because I figured it would be hard to tell if my dogs enjoy this product or not but it’s not, my two small dogs just did NOT like it. It was such a struggle for them to eat it. They would leave it there for so long until they finally gave up and wanted to eat. I don’t think I’ll be trying this specific product again. I may give their wet or moist food a try but not the dry. I do love the concept and seeing the dry bits of veggies but it just was not for my doggies.
Milo t.
Oro Valley, AZ
Milo loves his complementary Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish dog food! He gets so excited for meals and acts like it’s a special treat (he picks out the real meat and carrot pieces first!). I love that the recipe is grain-free and I can see the real fruit and veggies; makes me feel like I’m giving him a healthy and nutritious meal. Milo and I would recommend Nutrish Dish to other pet owners.