BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #18 in Dog Treats

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Burger Bites are made with simple, wholesome ingredients. Dogs everywhere crave the meaty deliciousness in these Nutrish treats. Look for them where you shop for your family’s groceries.

• Real U.S. farm-raised beef is always the #1 ingredient.
  • No artificial flavors or meat by-products.
  • Grain free.
  • No corn, wheat or soy.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Please watch your dog to ensure Nutrish treats are thoroughly chewed before swallowing. Break into small pieces for smaller dogs.

FACEBOOK URL

Buy on Walmart*
Olivia C.
Latrobe, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always read about dog food and treats, and some things really scare me because of all the things people put into to dog treats and dog food. Frist, my dog is very picky when it comes to treats, she normally likes a crunchy treat. For awhile I was giving her all different kinds of treats and I recently just found them all under my couch. I went to the store and found these things and I always watch Rachael Ray's cooking show and she is amazing. So, I figured I would try them. My dog absolutely loves them, they smell delicious and they have all natural ingredients. My dog knows exactly where I keep them and she doesn't just one, she could really eat the whole bag! Defiantly recommended to all humans with dogs. Big, small, or medium sized dogs are all capable of eating these.
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 9 month old American Staffordshire Terrier LOVES THESE! I believe she has a chicken allergy/ sensitivity and these treats are one of the only ones I could find that does not contain chicken!! They are healthy, smell good, and fit into my pups diet perfectly. I buy them from Walmart and they have two different size bags. The large one is about $10 and the smaller one is about $4. Pretty good price for being so healthy and yummy!
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these. I can’t vouch for the taste, but they smell yummy. They are nice and soft so it doesn’t hurt their teeth. My dogs are always begging for more and they will run to the cabinet just so they can have more. Two paws up.
Melissa C.
Bronx
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs are far from picky, I mean they will literally eat anything... well except for these. They actually hated them, they won't even go near them when I tried to give it to them again! Definitely will not be buying any Nutrish products again!
Jana G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No grains! All natural...love this!! My dogs absolutely love these! I even say the name and they Rr dancing underfoot. Never had that reaction with millions. Think we will Stick with these
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got these for my elder chocolate lab and he absolutely loved them! They look just like mini little burgers-- it's so cute! They look like they would taste amazing. They can be a bit pricey, but I only want the best for my fur baby so i really don't mind spending some extra money on him.
Jessica H.
Sand Springs, OK
SUPER PRICEY!!!!! But for SUPER QUALITY INGREDIENTS!!! You have to consider price/what you’re putting into your dogs body. I would rather have a healthy happy dog than a dog who is unhappy and unhealthy because he isn’t eating quality products. Plus I love Rachael Rays charity program. I buy products from her all the time, different types of treats for my big boy!
Kimberly N.
Tucson
i just had to buy these for my dog ! i want him to try the most authentic treats to human food and he really love these they dont give him the runs or make him throw ip like other snacks do !
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For some time now, we've been feeding Dollie, our 5-pound Yorkie, the canned Nutro grain-free turkey and potato dog food. She loves it, and it's helped to resolve an itching problem she had with other foods. She loves the Rachel Ray roasted chicken treats, with me breaking the treats into pieces for her small mouth. The treats are soft enough that they're easy to pull apart.

The first three listed ingredients are chicken, chickpeas, and potatoes. I know the chicken and potatoes are healthy for Dollie. Chickpeas (garbanzo beans) are being called a superfood for pets by some online sources that I looked at. Here's what one website said: "Garbanzos serve up protein (vital to all aspects of development, including the immune system), lecithin (necessary for cell production) and potassium (essential to heart, muscle, nerve, and kidney function). They provide magnesium (vital to every cell in the body), copper (necessary for producing and storing iron), and folate (crucial to DNA production, plus many other functions). And there’s more; garbanzos contain vitamin A to sustain eye health, the B-complex vitamins that provide a host of essential nutrients, and vitamin C’s antioxidants, which may prevent, or delay, cell damage. To think we used to herald the garbanzo solely for easing canine constipation!"

So the treats are considerably more nutritious than most doggy treats that we've fed to our dog. And she loves them, so it's a good deal all around.
Mushu D.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these burger bites. They are super cute and look just like hooman burgers! They are small and bite-size for a 18lb pup like me. They're a good price for the amount you get and the quality of the yummy snack. I absolutely recommend burger bites and all the other Rachael Ray Nutrish snacks.
KATIE A.
Paulina, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How do your puppies stomachs do with this?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do you train a puppy to like treats? My chihuahua does not like treats.
Sophia G.
Crewe
Where can I buy these?? I've not seen them around in my local area before
Karen A.
Cambridge, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog would love these? are the soft and chewy and what stores can you find them in? Thank You
Melissa M.
This food is really what dogs want?