BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH #38 in Dog Treats

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Burger Bites are made with simple, wholesome ingredients. Dogs everywhere crave the meaty deliciousness in these Nutrish treats. Look for them where you shop for your family’s groceries.

• Real U.S. farm-raised beef is always the #1 ingredient.
  • No artificial flavors or meat by-products.
  • Grain free.
  • No corn, wheat or soy.
  • Safely USA cooked with the world’s best ingredients.
  • Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Please watch your dog to ensure Nutrish treats are thoroughly chewed before swallowing. Break into small pieces for smaller dogs.

FACEBOOK URL

Buy on Walmart*
Olivia C.
Latrobe, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always read about dog food and treats, and some things really scare me because of all the things people put into to dog treats and dog food. Frist, my dog is very picky when it comes to treats, she normally likes a crunchy treat. For awhile I was giving her all different kinds of treats and I recently just found them all under my couch. I went to the store and found these things and I always watch Rachael Ray's cooking show and she is amazing. So, I figured I would try them. My dog absolutely loves them, they smell delicious and they have all natural ingredients. My dog knows exactly where I keep them and she doesn't just one, she could really eat the whole bag! Defiantly recommended to all humans with dogs. Big, small, or medium sized dogs are all capable of eating these.
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 9 month old American Staffordshire Terrier LOVES THESE! I believe she has a chicken allergy/ sensitivity and these treats are one of the only ones I could find that does not contain chicken!! They are healthy, smell good, and fit into my pups diet perfectly. I buy them from Walmart and they have two different size bags. The large one is about $10 and the smaller one is about $4. Pretty good price for being so healthy and yummy!
Jen O.
Virginia
These cheeseburger treats are not full of fillers and additives.My Belgium Malonos absolutely loves these treats.They are affordable and easily found in most any stores.
Jana G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No grains! All natural...love this!! My dogs absolutely love these! I even say the name and they Rr dancing underfoot. Never had that reaction with millions. Think we will Stick with these
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got these for my elder chocolate lab and he absolutely loved them! They look just like mini little burgers-- it's so cute! They look like they would taste amazing. They can be a bit pricey, but I only want the best for my fur baby so i really don't mind spending some extra money on him.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For some time now, we've been feeding Dollie, our 5-pound Yorkie, the canned Nutro grain-free turkey and potato dog food. She loves it, and it's helped to resolve an itching problem she had with other foods. She loves the Rachel Ray roasted chicken treats, with me breaking the treats into pieces for her small mouth. The treats are soft enough that they're easy to pull apart.

The first three listed ingredients are chicken, chickpeas, and potatoes. I know the chicken and potatoes are healthy for Dollie. Chickpeas (garbanzo beans) are being called a superfood for pets by some online sources that I looked at. Here's what one website said: "Garbanzos serve up protein (vital to all aspects of development, including the immune system), lecithin (necessary for cell production) and potassium (essential to heart, muscle, nerve, and kidney function). They provide magnesium (vital to every cell in the body), copper (necessary for producing and storing iron), and folate (crucial to DNA production, plus many other functions). And there’s more; garbanzos contain vitamin A to sustain eye health, the B-complex vitamins that provide a host of essential nutrients, and vitamin C’s antioxidants, which may prevent, or delay, cell damage. To think we used to herald the garbanzo solely for easing canine constipation!"

So the treats are considerably more nutritious than most doggy treats that we've fed to our dog. And she loves them, so it's a good deal all around.
Mushu D.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these burger bites. They are super cute and look just like hooman burgers! They are small and bite-size for a 18lb pup like me. They're a good price for the amount you get and the quality of the yummy snack. I absolutely recommend burger bites and all the other Rachael Ray Nutrish snacks.
Kitty C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES this! My senior Brittany Spaniel still acts like a puppy in general and his love for treats certainly shows it too. This is in a bison burger recipe made with US farm raised beef. There is no corn or wheat in it and has no artificial flavors or meat by-products. It is a cooked product and is a great treat for my dog. Beef is the main ingredient in the listing and that's a relief as a lot of "meat" treats out there doesn't actually have meat as the main ingredient. When I smell it, it actually smells like beef jerky to me, like the way the Deli Cuts one did, which my dog would love to have but we don't feed him that as it's not made for dogs. It actually smells like something I'd eat!The packaging is vibrant and attractive — very pleasing to the eye really. The product itself looks like tiny burger patties — right down to the grill marks! Being that my dog is on the high end of being a medium sized dog, I didn't need to cut these into smaller pieces but I could see you having to do that with a smaller dog.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
Okay where do I even begin with this?
I have a 6 month old beagle puppy who is INSANELY picky when it comes to treats that are supposed to be meat.
Well needless to say she went crazy
I wasn't there to be able to give them to her I was gone for 3 weeks personal reasons but my boyfriend told me all about it.
We also got the pawsta one and she tore the bag up.
I'm so happy that these are grain free because THAT'S SO IMPORTANT and the fact that it has real meat in it (usa raised real meat) make it more fantadtic, I have heard amazing things about Rachel rays food and I'm so happy I got a voxbox and got to review these treats for free.
I will be purchasing these again for her she went crazy over them.
Again she is very picky these are the ONLY meat treats she has actually liked maybe because of the real beef in it?
But she was a happy puppy so of course that makes me a happy fur mama 10/10 will be buying
Than you so much for letting me have the opportunity to test these out!
Lilly D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
First of all, these are the cutest treats I have ever seen. They literally look like mini burgers! Second of all they must taste amazing, because as soon as I take the bag out of the bin Payton goes crazy. I usually keep three or four different types of treats in the house and she always gets excited when I go to get one, but she literally jumps up and down. She never has any tummy troubles when she eats these, and I even tried a fourth of one on my 16 week old foster puppy and she seemed to take them just fine with no problems. These will definitely be a staple in our house. I love good food for my fur baby, and it helps that she loves these treats as well! So glad I had the opportunity to test these!
Katie A.
La Place, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How do your puppies stomachs do with this?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How do you train a puppy to like treats? My chihuahua does not like treats.
Sophia G.
Crewe
Where can I buy these?? I've not seen them around in my local area before
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog would love these? are the soft and chewy and what stores can you find them in? Thank You
Melissa M.
Sweetwater, FL
This food is really what dogs want?