Rachael Ray Stoneware Red Loaf Pan - 9x5

Rachael Ray Stoneware Red Loaf Pan - 9x5"

BY RACHAEL RAY #38 in Pots

Bake up some tasty casseroles, meatloaf and bread in this sophisticated loaf pan from rachael ray. This pretty stoneware piece features a nonstick coating and a curved design for easy and efficient baking. The easy-to-grip handles make transport from your oven a breeze. This pan is also dishwasher safe and can be used in any oven up to 500 degrees. The bright red finish is sure to please your guests and add a bright pop of color to your kitchen. see more...

Rachael Ray Stoneware Red Loaf Pan - 9x5
Rachael Ray Stoneware Red Loaf Pan - 9x5"
Chrissie N.
This doesn't really hold in the heat but it can look pretty in the color. Everyone should still buy it, it might just be only mine making the mistakes.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I made some amazing bread in this Rachael Ray Stoneware Red Loaf ! Love the color it is so cool and it sure works well for bread!
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com