Rachael Ray Stoneware Bubble and Brown Baker Set Orange uploaded by Sarah D.Rachael Ray Stoneware Bubble and Brown Baker Set Orange uploaded by Sarah D.

BY RACHAEL RAY #16 in Bakeware Sets

Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun contemporary shaped stoneware bakers to the table. Whether it be a roasted chicken or classic mac n' cheese, food has never looked and tasted so fabulous. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Love these I got the purple ones as a gift they are non stick and easy to clean." in 1 review
MELISSA B.
This stoneware set is so cute and practical. It allows me to cook casseroles, or baked spaghetti, or anything else you can imagine. I love that these have convenient handles to pull them in and out of the oven, refrigerator, or microwave. These come in a variety of colors that you can get at most home stores or on Amazon.com. My kitchen is orange and red so these are perfect.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
I really like my dishes. I was worried about the curved edges being too low, but they were not a problem. I always make my chicken pot pie in a 13x9 pan, and the same amount fit nicely in the 2.25qt dish. They clean easily, too. I hand wash these.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
These casserole dishes not only look great but they work great too! I can fit so much into these dishes and not have to worry about anything bubbling over in the oven. I also love the handles, it makes it so much easier to take in and out of the oven. When I bring a dish to someone elses house I love to make it in these dishes because they are just so cute! The only thing I do not like about these pans is that covering them with foil can be tricky to get over the handles, and can waste extra foil.
Michelle F.
Le Roy, NY
We love these pans. They go from oven to table with no worries and are easy to clean. Letting them soak for five minutes and then washing everything out is convenient. I don't have to use any harsh chemicals or products. We add to our collection a little at a time but so worth the investment
Jennifer P.
Another great stoneware set from Rachael. These are adorable because of the color of course, and they work just as great as any other stoneware set she's put out. They're great for gifting too. Perfect for a shower gift!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love this set! They go from oven and right on the table for serving. They look so cute you don't need to transfer to a serving dish. They are very sturdy and durable. I found mine on sale at Kohl's.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
I love my Rachel Ray ware. These are fantastic for every occasion. Casseroles for family dinner with easy cleaned up or veggie tray for a party. They look so nice on the table.
Diandra D.
Love these I got the purple ones as a gift they are non stick and easy to clean. I use them when I have guest over or when I make spinach artichoke dip in the oven
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are such great dishes to have. They go from the oven to the table. They're pretty and non stick. Best of all, there's usually a good sale on these.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
I liked these a lot but both broke in the oven on separate occasions, which was very disappointing. Would splurge on Le Crueset next time.