BY RACHAEL RAY

"from its striking exterior to its colorful handles, this rachael ray stainless steel ii 3-1/2-quart covered saucepan is sure to be an essential workhouse in the kitchen. The saucepan's professional-quality construction is exceptionally durable and looks great with any kitchen decor. A thick base of aluminum is fully encapsulated in stainless steel, providing fast, even heating whether cooking crushed tomatoes with herbs for a homemade pasta sauce or preparing rachael's cranberry walnut rice. The shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while locking in heat and moisture. This saucepot also is ideal for... see more...

Buy on Target
Allison  A.
Whiting, IN
Foodie Expert
I love Rachael Ray and her cookware is amazing! I have a set and I love them!! I had just a regular set of pots and pans, but now that Ive owned Rachael Ray's cookware, I'll never go back :)
Ashlee A.
Dayton, NV
These pots have a sleek, modern look to them. I currently have Calphalon pots and pans but these look like what I have in mind for my next set. I love the red!
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Foodie Expert
A great saucepan that seems really well made and has held up over some time of using it.
Brittany H.
Foodie Expert
We received the large cookware set as a Xmas gift from my mother and can't wait to use it! this sauce pan would be a good addition to our collection