Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10 piece Cookware Set, Red

"this cookware set is an exceptional value, including all of the pans needed to equip your kitchen with the most used cooking pieces. As the set contains only basic pieces, you'll really use each and every pan. It includes saucepans for whisking a homemade sauce or cooking your morning oatmeal, a big stockpot for soups, stews or boiling pasta, and skillets (probably the most used pan in any kitchen) that will help you turn out perfect crepes or a simple grilled cheese sandwich. The set also includes a saute pan, a wide, straight-sided pan that can perform many of the functions of a skillet but features deep sides for extra...
Start your review of Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10 piece Cookware Set, Red!
How would you rate this product?
Whitsett
I love Rachel ray! And I love all of her cookware and kitchen accessories! My sister bought me this lovely red cookware set for my wedding gift and I love it! Sadly I haven’t actually used it but I do have Rachel day cookware pieces I’ve collected over the years like a random pot here and there and I know that this set is just gonna be the highlight of cooking! I haven’t opened my set since I was waiting till we moved into our new house, this house is small and cramped and I just don’t have the space for the new cookware but I’m over the moon excited to use it soon! I’m ocd and I like all of my kitchen ware to match too!
Purchased at: Amazon
This cookware set is absolutely perfect! So far I've made soup in the stockpot and grilled cheese in the skillet. I love that the stockpot comes with a lid! The colorful handles stay cool when cooking. Mine are a pretty light blue. The set is dishwasher and oven safe up to 400 degrees. I absolutely love that the set includes a spatula and slotted spoon. Looks very expensive and well made. I'll be using this set for a very long time! I highly recommend!
Clementon, NJ
This set is beautiful! Goes with my red accented kitchen! All sizes work very well for what I need them for. They stack very well. Happy that the lids work with each other so you dont have a lid for each pot. I do however wish they were symmetrical with width. I wish the small pots were as wide on the bottom as they are at the top. My gas range burners are the same width of them so the heat goes up the sides. But no biggie. They are very nice though.
Rochester, NY
I have absolutely no problems with this cookware. I haven't had it for longer than a couple months, but I haven't had any issues with wear/tear; the surfaces have stayed just as new. It's also definitely the prettiest cooking set I've used, and I feel like I can display them instead of taking up cabinet space. But, if I do want to put them away, they're designed to stack a little better than normal sets.
1,740 reviews
I have owned this cookware set for longer than I can remember and it has definitely held up amazingly... Rachel Ray’s pots and pans are unique in their design and shape, but most importantly, they live up to the hype. Each product is sturdily built, with comfortable silicone handles and a durable nonstick interior. They’re easy to use and easy to clean. And best of all, the variety of colors means you can find a gorgeous match to your other kitchen tools. What else can I say? This is a brand that I will stand by and continue to purchase for my kitchen!
Waco, TX
Love Rachel Ray and her products. This is a nice set of pots and pans and a nice price tag. They hold up well and are great to cook with. They really are nonstick which makes cooking easier and clean up a breeze. Not the cheapest but certainly worth the price. I recommend this set of pots and pans. Great starter set or an addition to your cooking collection. Makes a great gift.
Kansas city
Not much negative to say about these pans, other then the bottoms get stained easy. Other then that the colors are fun and shiny. These are very heavy duty and durable. The non-stick is a plus and makes for very easy cleaning. I really love how sturdy the lids are. I've used other pans where the screws get loose and rust. But this is not a problem with this product.
Huntsville
Great product! Food doesn’t stick to the inside or outside. Finish is bright and clear and stays that beautiful red. I have even put mine in the dishwasher and it came out beautiful. It is heavy enough for cooking but light enough it doesn’t break your arms when lifting.great product. I would highly recommend. It is great for your budget too.
Clackamas, OR
Works well but you absolutely cannot wash in the dishwasher or it delaminates the outside color then starts to wipe off when you hand wash.  Pretty expensive and i'm disappointed on what happened when it was put in the dishwasher.  would only recommend to someone who will take the time to hand wash these every time they are used!!!
Rachel Ray cooking set was a gift from my husband. Omg I love my new cooking set. Non-stick. Very easy to clean. The quality is good and durable. Rachel Ray is affordable you are able to find at superstore. I have recommended Rachel Ray to family and friends who have bought new cooking sets from Rachel Ray.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...