Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10 piece Cookware Set, Red

"this cookware set is an exceptional value, including all of the pans needed to equip your kitchen with the most used cooking pieces. As the set contains only basic pieces, you'll really use each and every pan. It includes saucepans for whisking a homemade sauce or cooking your morning oatmeal, a big stockpot for soups, stews or boiling pasta, and skillets (probably the most used pan in any kitchen) that will help you turn out perfect crepes or a simple grilled cheese sandwich. The set also includes a saute pan, a wide, straight-sided pan that can perform many of the functions of a skillet but features deep sides for extra...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10 piece Cookware Set, Red!
How would you rate this product?
Kenwood, CA
Pros: Buyers found that the pans lived up to expectations and advertised quality and performance. They appreciated the evenness of cooking afforded by the aluminum, the ability to monitor their meals through the glass lids and the fact that the set can go from the stovetop to oven without any problems.

Cons:The negative issues reported included the glass tops cracking, leaking from the rivet area on the handle, and poor customer service on the manufacturer's help line.

Organic
Rochester, NY
I have absolutely no problems with this cookware. I haven't had it for longer than a couple months, but I haven't had any issues with wear/tear; the surfaces have stayed just as new. It's also definitely the prettiest cooking set I've used, and I feel like I can display them instead of taking up cabinet space. But, if I do want to put them away, they're designed to stack a little better than normal sets.
Waco
Love Rachel Ray and her products. This is a nice set of pots and pans and a nice price tag. They hold up well and are great to cook with. They really are nonstick which makes cooking easier and clean up a breeze. Not the cheapest but certainly worth the price. I recommend this set of pots and pans. Great starter set or an addition to your cooking collection. Makes a great gift.
berlin, nh
I live this set. I was SO excited to get it and for the money, I thought it would last longer then it has. Its only been a year and they look like they have been through war. I cook with them everyday, maybe if I didnt they wouldn't be so beat up looking. They otherwise are a great set and throughly love them!
Eufaula Ok
I fell in love with the color and bought them. So glad I did. They're amazing. I haven't not loved a single one of the pans. Non- stick and so easy to clean. Do not wash them in the dishwasher but they're so easy to clean I don't even mind not being able to. Worth the money. Give them a try.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Fort Smith, AR
I have had my set of these for a few years and I probably will buy more if I need to. I would have them make sure the non-stick skillets do not ruin in a year. I have 1 pan and the inside of it has come to the point where I can’t use it so much.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Clarkesville, GA
I fell in love with these in store. Overall I love them still but after washing them overtime the car has faded severely. They are no longer a pretty bright red and honestly are no appealing at all. The bottoms also scratched badly
Corvallis, OR
I thought this would be a perfect product because Rachel Ray we all know her she's great we purchase this kit set it was a little steep on the price but as you use them make sure you don't use wood in them because the wood scrapes the Teflon as well just sitting them on to each other stacking them scrapes them and ruins them do not touch the glass tops together as they will shatter each other which I learned the hard way other than that great product and worth the money
No Special Diet
Crestwood, KY
Rachael Ray Stainless Steel 10 piece Cookware Set, Red uploaded by Deidra B.
I was so excited to get this set. And while they have been loyal they already are stained and we got them in April. I scrub and scrub but don’t want the paint to come off. Besides the discoloring the durability seems good they haven’t warped and heat things well. Aesthetically just not the Pinterest perfect moment I was hoping for.
Blaine, TN
I recieved this cookware set as a present They are great & no stick. I have had pots amd pans that the black non stick surface came off over time. Not with thesez not evem scratches Definitely worth the money
No Special Diet