Rachael Ray Round Casserole with Lid - Orange (2.75 Qt) uploaded by DJ S.Rachael Ray Round Casserole with Lid - Orange (2.75 Qt) uploaded by DJ S.

BY RACHAEL RAY

Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun round baking dish to the table. Whether it be a baked chicken or cheesy pasta, food has never looked so stylish. see more...

• "It's very durable and has held up great!" in 1 review
MELISSA B.
This stoneware set is so cute and practical. It allows me to cook casseroles, or baked spaghetti, or anything else you can imagine. I love that these have convenient handles to pull them in and out of the oven, refrigerator, or microwave. The lid is perfect to help transport to work pitching. These come in a variety of colors that you can get at most home stores or on Amazon.com.
DJ S.
My second time to use this beautiful casserole dish resulted in it fracturing across the bottom and up one side. I contacted the Rachel Ray store and was told there was no warranty with this! I have done all I could talking to customer service to try and get a replacement. With all the positive reviews, I have to believe mine just had a defect that caused it to crack open spewing boiling water all over.  It was just with a moderate heat to the bottom on my range. The same way I had used it the first time.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I love Rachael Ray & her products mostly but I'm not to fawned with this one! It could be a bit more durable. I broke my mother in laws! We returned it & the one that we got had already been damaged. I do like the color though :)
Allison S.
Westerville, OH
Absolutely OBSESSED with this casserole dish. Rachael Ray items have yet to disappoint me, and I instantly put this in my cart when I saw it. Super easy to use and clean-plus the color is so adorable!
Jessica M.
One of my favorite dishes in my cabinet. Dishwasher and oven safe
I've used it for every kind of food
Also easy to use when traveling and need to transport food
Sharina L.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
Oooh... I know someone who has this I just didn't know what it was now that I know I'm going to get one for myself 😊
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
This casserole dish is decorative and functional. I liked it so much that I bought one for a friend as a shower gift!
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
I love Rachael Ray`s product its cute and helpful the lid on this is the best to keep thing warm and ready to eat
Kimberly C.
Lockport, NY
I love this casserole pan. It's amazing and the color is gorgeous. It's very durable and has held up great!
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Love this and so easy to carry to a party of family gathering. Great price also.