BY RACHAEL RAY #25 in Baking Dishes

Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun round baking dish to the table. Whether it be a baked chicken or cheesy pasta, food has never looked so stylish. see more...

Lauren B.
Pelham, AL
Rachael Ray products are amazing! I love that they are practical and very appealing to the eye. You can cook in it and take it straight to the table to serve out of. A little costly, but definitely worth every penny! I recommend all of Rachael Ray's products!
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I love all of Rachel Rays cookware but this blue color is amazing! Its the type of product not only you cook with but is a beautiful serving dish as well
Donna K.
Plainville, GA
It is very easy to clean and the food comes out evenly cooked and looks great straight from stove to table.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
I use these mainly to make my spaghetti and. The size is perfect I just love the unique shape of these pots
Angela G.
I love this item it's similar to a cast iron but more modern in fate and go straight to the table with it
Samantha K.
Pierz, MN
I love these pans! (They come in different sizes!) And the handles are so handy, and such an easy grip!!!
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL
I got this for my grandma as a present and she just loves them! They are a little pricey but worth it!
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
Not only is this cute but so comfortable to use. its the perfect size and easy for traveling with .
Brittney B.
Johnson, Vermont
This dish makes it so much easier to cook and bring dishes to gatherings! Plus its so fashionable!
Maria L.
Castle Rock, CO
Yes so easy to clean , recently received one nice but wouldn't pay the amount for just one dish.
Sara W.
Saint Albans, WV
Where is the best place to purchase this.
Keysha C.
Are these worth the money. Looking to purchase new dinner ware but need something that will last.
Krissy D.
Does anyone no if what colors it comes in
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Do you like these. I was thinking of getting one..
Sara W.
Saint Albans, WV
I'm not sure I like the odd shape. Is easy to clean.