Rachael Ray Porcelain II Orange 10 piece Cookware Set

The rachael ray cookware set has all the basic cookware you need to make great-tasting dishes with ease. They heat up fast and distribute heat evenly, preventing hot spots. Each piece of cookware in this set has a non-stick coating for easy cleanup. These pans are oven safe up to 350 f. The rubberized handles are dual riveted for durability. The set's clear glass lids keep flavors locked in. They also make it easy to monitor food without having to remove the lid. This rachael ray cookware set includes 1-quart, 2-quart and 3-quart saucepans with lids, a 6-quart stockpot with lid and 8.5" and 10" skillets. These black and...

Has anyone else had issues with the color rubbing off their Rachael Ray Porcelain II Orange 10 piece Cookware Set ?
"Is this cookware collection good quality?"
You can use "bar keepers wife" (cleaning product) to clean the bottom of the pans when they get black. I use it on mine & it got rid of most the black on the bottom of the pan.
Start your review of Rachael Ray Porcelain II Orange 10 piece Cookware Set!
How would you rate this product?
Opelousas, LA
This got my attention because next to makeup those who know me know what's up food yes, well it's a must when it comes to cooking I have have to have the correct appliances in the kitchen . These pots are a good investment it's affordable to because it's a 1time purchase and its with the buck . So no sticking to the pan it carmalize my meat with burning I just love these. Oh yes I would recommend these bad boys and I have so my sissy went out to get her set , did I mention the Kool colors they come in red orange yellow etc . Go and get your set especially if you live to cook. Rachael Ray Porcelain II Orange 10 piece Cookware Set
Shepherdsville
Where do I begin?! I was a devoted Tfal user ever since the early 1990s when I was 1st married. I found myself replacing it more and more often as the years went by and the newer sets came out. I recieved this set as a gift and after using only 2 of the cookware pieces, I threw all my others out. I made my favorite homemade stuffed bell peppers, and the peppers were perfectly cooked, and even the cheese slid right out with the peppers afterwards! No mess!! Now I find myself devoted to Rachel rays cookware no matter what dish I'm making and will always trust her items! Definitely a great set!
My best set of pots!!  What I like the most, is the color and style but the most important functionality.  I cook almost daily and they are almost used daily and they are holding up pretty well.  The pots I occasionally use in the oven are getting a little brown which is to be expected.  Oh yeah did I tell you about how the handles are almost heat resistant?!  You can bake with it for an hour and yes I would get it out with oven mit and after about 5 -10 you can touch the handle easily!
We received the Rachel Ray Porcelain II RED set from my mother-in-law. I did not see the option for the red set. The products are incredible! I would say highly worth the price. They are excellent for beginner cooks, or cooks that need to prepare fast and easy meals, such as students or wives/mothers. Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and so far we have not had any cracks, no scratches (unless used with a metal utensil) or peeling at all. Fantastic product and would definitely buy if we need to in the future.
I waited a while to write this review because I'd had other enamel cookware before (a different brand) that I initially loved, but as I used it, it quickly became very scorched looking on the bottom. Since I display my cookware on hooks in my kitchen, this was very unsightly. Well, I've been cooking with my beautiful Rachael Ray Agave Blue enamel cookware for nearly four months and it's still as lovely as the day I took it out of the box. It's as functional as it is beautiful. I highly recommend the cookware and will buy more in the future.
Tuscumbia, MO
I absolutely love Rachael Rays Porcelain Orange 10 Piece Cookware Set. Matter of fact this would be the second set that I’ve bought of hers. Not because there was anything wrong with her first set, because there wasn’t it was just time for an upgrade. Her pans are made of good quality, clearly they last a long time and if anything sticks it’s because you can’t cook lol. The one and only down fall I have is that I wish that it came in another color besides orange.
Don’t get me wrong this cookware awesome when it comes to style but for me when it comes to cooking it’s about health I’m very picky about my cookware reason being this product tends to flake off black part on food ,,when pans need scrubbing it’s gonna be more time consuming cause you gotta scrub with super care or else color will come off pans,, I recommende stainless steel cookware sets easier to clean healthier to use or copper💫
I love this cookware set its non sticking works well in seems to be made sturdy enough that all actually a last for a long time and a lot of cookware sets that are created by famous or celebrity people they don't seem to last and I've had a few this one seems like it will last the only con is that the color selection is super super bright that you it makes my eye sore so that's the only con I wish there were more subtle colors
The nonstick coating started peeling almost immediately. It worked well until that began happening. Maybe I cooked on too high of a setting, but I tried to be very cautious. I was disappointed because it was large enough to be perfect for spaghetti sauce or my one pan Brussels Sprouts and chicken dinner. Cute until they started peeling. Sturdy and the lids fit on perfectly and do not move around and shift as cooking.
Doylestown , OH
I’m a big fan of Rachael Ray! So getting these pots and pans was a big surprise! I’ve had them for about 6 months or so and they have held up quite well. No scratching inside or out . They are decently priced $120 for the set which isn’t bad at all. All my utensils and knives are all Rachael ray so this was just a big bonus! Now all my stuff needs to be orange :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Sarina C. • il y a 4 mois
I didn't have a problem with my set staying orange abut maybe other colors the problem I did have was them not being nonstick but that was only the pans I used more often