Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareRachael Ray
Porcelain II Nonstick 12-Piece Set, Orange Gradient

Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12-Piece Set, Orange Gradient

by Rachael Ray

The Rachael Ray Porcelain II Cookware Collection offers performance, fun colors, and solid construction, and this stylish and functional 12-Piece Cookware Set has the essential shapes and sizes needed in any kitchen, including a pair of handy baking sheets. The sturdy materials of both the cookware and bakeware promote even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods, and the porcelain cookware exteriors with their two-tone gradient hue are colorful and durable. Use the small saucepan for Rachael's Salsa Verde Gravy, the stockpot for one of her signature "stoups", and the saute, skillets, and other pans round out a set that's as versatile as cookware gets. Tempered glass lids on covered pieces form a tight seal with the cookware to help hold in heat and moisture. The distinctive rubberized handles are oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and offer dual-riveted strength and a comfortable grasp while cooking. The set includes two durable carbon steel nonstick cookie sheets with grippy handles that are oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Get your kitchen going in long-lasting style and performance with every piece of the Rachael Ray Porcelain II 12-Piece Set. The porcelain enamel cookware is durable and dependable, heating food evenly and reducing hot spots. The nonstick interiors release food effortlessly for easy cleanup. The stylish cookware features a two-tone gradient exterior to add flair to your kitchen. Rubberized dual-riveted handles provide a comfortable grip and are oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Tempered glass lids on covered pieces form a tight seal with the cookware to help hold in heat and moisture. Lifetime Limited Warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12-Piece Set, Orange Gradient!
Holly S.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12-Piece Set, Red Gradient is one of the best set I've ever had at this price point.The set contains all of the everyday basic pans that you need as well as lids. The pans are of solid construction,are nonstick and very sturdy. The set comes in a variety of colors to match any kitchen decor and are astetically pleasing. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Dedee W.
Lake City, MI
Great set! I prefer these over the other pans in my kitchen. They were a gift and I absolutely love them! They are in excellent shape for being a year old already.
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
I enjoy baking and cooking. As someone that loves to cook and bake a product that is non- stick and easy to clean is a major asset to me. This product is that product for me. I will suggest this product to others. The price is affordable as well
nicholesleggings M.
Ellwood city, PA
I really love this cooking set. My mom got it for me as a gift for Christmas and I could not have been more happy. I love the color (purple)l and how wonderfully these items cook my food. For the quality these are they are great for their price point.
Meril C.
Marion, IL
Rachael Ray Porcelain II Nonstick 12-Piece Set, Orange Gradient uploaded by Meril C.
I love my Rachael Ray pots and pans! They are nonstick and very easy to clean. I have had them for a few years and they look almost like new. Quite durable too! They come in different colors (orange, teal, purple etc) so nice way to brighten up your kitchen and add some color.
Roxana  D.
Mecca, CA
It’s a really great product and they last a long the pro is that it’s affordable and they come in different colors
Melissa I.
Boaz, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the exact set that I got when I got married, and I don’t know if mine was defective or what but I don’t recommend these. Even after using them for six years if the side of the pot got wet and I wiped it mop rack would have orange on it. It makes me worry about contamination to my food, because that is not normal. The only reason it got a taste star is because it was good about The food not sticking to the pan but other than that I would not buy these again.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,898 reviews
I love this color!! I really like these and have had several over the years they are great because they are nonstick and they are easy to cook with. I would improve them non stick coating if that is possible because once it starts to wear off then they don't work well at all. #decorator
Amanda M.
Anderson, IN
I love all of Rachel rays cooking pans and dishes. They are easy to clean up and the food taste better even.
Kelsey T.
Dallas, GA
Love this line of pots and pans I definitely tell all my friends and family to purchase this product when they are shopping around for new cookware

Looking for your answer?