BY RACHAEL RAY #80 in Cookware Sets

The rachael ray porcelain ii cookware set has a 1-quart saucepan, 2-quart saucepan, 3-quart saucepan, 6-quart stockpot, 8.5" skillet and a 10" skillet. They come with glass lids that allow you to monitor cooking progress. The lids also lock in the heat and flavor. Each piece has nonstick interior for easy food release and effortless clean up. The aluminum exteriors provide even heat distribution and resist corrosion for super durability. Their stainless steel handles are coated with silicone to remain cool on the stovetop and provide comfortable grip. Oven-safe up to 350 . Hand wash only. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Chantel H.
Seffner, FL
I received this collection last Christmas and I love it. For the price you are getting great quality. Only thing is be careful of what type of silverware you use because it does scarp easily.
faby r.
hamden, CT
This set is so cute and good quality too, the only thing is that is a pretty expencive set but i guess is worth it...
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
I love this product. It is a little pricey but it's worth it.I love Rachael Ray's product. I love all her product.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com