Rachael Ray Porcelain Covered Oval Pasta Pot

by Rachael Ray

#7 in Pots

Macy's: $160.00

Cook delicious pasta, lasagna, vegetables, spaghetti and more in the rachael ray porcelain oval pasta pot. It has an 8-qt. Capacity that's perfect to prepare meals for the whole family. This stock pot has a non-stick surface for low-fat cooking and easy cleaning. It comes with a tempered glass lid that lets you monitor the food as it cooks. The combination of stainless steel, aluminum and porcelain work together to provide a more even cook temperature throughout the pot. Its 2-tone orange finish makes a bold statement in your kitchen. Hand wash.

Is it ovenproof?
Do the colors fade after cooking for a while? Are they durable?
Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Rachael Ray Porcelain Covered Oval Pasta Pot!
How would you rate this product?
9 months agoConroe, TX
Rachael Ray has a great appliance line that covers all bases when it comes to cooking and being able to prepare whatever it is you are cooking or baking. I recommend her set just so you have everything you need.
5 years ago
I am a huge Rachael Ray fan and an even bigger pasta fan, so when I saw Ms. Ray had introduced an oval-shaped pasta pot I literally jumped at the chance to try it. I mean, why hasn't anyone this before? Most noodle pasta is long - spaghetti, linguine, fettuccine, angel hair - it only makes sense to have an oval-shaped pot to cook it in. It really does free up space on any stove top! I love being able to just fill up the pot with water, add a pinch of salt, bring the water to a boil, drop the pasta in, then just walk away for a few minutes. No more waiting around for the bottom half of the noodles to cook so that I can try to smoosh the top half into the pot with a wooden spoon. I'm Sicilian, like Ms. Ray, and was taught from an early age that breaking noodles in half is akin to blasphemy...but inevitable if you're in a rush. Now I can make my Nona proud by cooking perfect pasta every time. This pot heats up quickly and evenly. The interior is truly nonstick and the handles are very sturdy with thick grips that are cool to the touch. The gradient porcelain enamel finish is beautiful (no chipping or fading yet!) and the glass lid is very helpful when it comes to checking on the contents inside. The little lip on the one side is great for pouring, too. Keep in mind, the directions for this pot say you need to let it cool down completely first before you attempt to wash it in order to avoid warping. All in all, I am very pleased with this pasta pot.
4 years agoLemoore, CA
I love love Loveeee!! This pot. It's great for pasta but you can use it for so many recepies. I recently started drinking broth and this pot makes it so easy to drain the droth away from the chicken or beef.. And the orange color is just so pretty but if your not a fan there's other colors to choose from.
4 years ago
I have a two sets of Rachael Ray pots and pans and I love them. I had a few other frying pans from cheaper companies and I have donated them, I stick with only Rachael Ray. Nonstick, real effective and looks good.
4 years agoGeorgetown, DE
This pot is the best thing that Rachael Ray could have given consumers! I love how my pasta doesn't stick and the best feature of not having to break the spaghetti noodles before cooking to fit in the pot.
a year agoDakota City, NE
We love these!! We use this for about everything! Making spaghetti, boil noodles in this, need to ground hamburger we use this! Ours are so old but still look like new! Highly recommended spending the money and trying!!
4 years agoHigh Springs, FL
I have used Rachael Ray products for over five years now and love them! Have used them on a daily basis and have never had any complaints with any of her products!
4 years agoFountain Valley, CA
I bought this in September as a gift for my mom. This had been on her list for a while. The color is so vibrant and she has found so many different uses for it!
4 years agoDelano, CA
The thing about these pans is that they discolor after a while they are hard to mantain simply because of the color but they do cool good in them.
4 years ago
I love this Rachael Ray pasta pot. I use it almost weekly to make spaghetti. It is really good quality and I get so much use out of it.