Rachael Ray Orange Stoneware 9"x13" Lasagna Lover

by Rachael Ray

Excite your dinner guests by bringing this 9" x 13" rectangular pan by Rachael Ray to the table. Whether it is a roasted chicken or classic mac n' cheese, food has never looked and tasted so fabulous. This versatile baking pan is dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe and oven safe to 500°F for convenience and versatility. The glazed interior is nonporous so foods won't interact. The contemporary, playful shape in a vibrant and fun color goes directly from oven to table. The shallow sides result in crunchy tops for each serving. Extra wide handle holes allow you to get a good grip from any angle. About Rachael Ray Rachael Ray has parlayed a lifelong love of food into a wildly successful career as a syndicated television star, an iconic Food Network television personality, best selling cookbook author, founder and editorial director of her own lifestyle magazine, and Founder of the Yum-o! organization. Starting in local TV, Rachael established a long-term relationship with the Food Network, hosting shows such as Rachael's Vacations, Tasty Travels, $40 A Day, Inside Dish, and 30-Minute Meals. Rachael launched her successful syndicated daytime program, Rachael Ray, in the fall of 2006. Showcasing Rachael's warmth, energy and boundless curiosity, the show invites viewers to experience life the Rachael Ray way. Credited with getting America back in the kitchen with her easy approach to cooking, Rachael takes the same philosophy beyond the kitchen and into all aspects of the show. In addition to her television endeavors, Rachael has turned her 30-Minute Meals concept into a bestselling series of cookbooks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachael Ray Orange Stoneware 9"x13" Lasagna Lover!
2 years ago
Family member of mine has this and it is so nice works really good wish I had one myself but have yet to find one. I live home you can use it just a regular dinner or make your table look so festive for the holidays! Keep foot nice and warm and does not get stuck to the bottom
4 years agoTolono, IL
I have found this dish to come in handy on multiple occasions! It is much larger than the normal pan I use to make a lasagna, so this allows me to make an even bigger one that feeds more people. I also use it whenever I make a large casserole. I have had it for a couple of years now and it's still working great with no flaws!
2 years agoHomestead, FL
Love this and use regularly, but not usually for lasagna. I use it easily once a week. Don't love the placement of the hand holes, or I'd have given it 5 stars. Color is aw some. I have most of her collection in this color.