Rachael Ray Orange Stockpot with Glass Lid - 12 Qt.

by Rachael Ray

#8 in Pots

"cooking for a big crowd is a cinch with this terrific looking enamel on steel pot, built sturdy to handle a big batch." rachael ray

Does these cost alot? Love non-stick stuff.but hate paying alot.
How much does it cost?
I have looked at these for a while debating on getting one. Anyone tried this yet
Start your review of Rachael Ray Orange Stockpot with Glass Lid - 12 Qt.!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
I love this pot! the color is fun and it motivates me to cook more. The handle is great for my grip and the handle on the lid is good and sturdy. great pot! would definitely recommend this
3 years agoOklahoma City, OK
Love the color, love the design. The pot holds so much, it is so deep and I make enough good for the family plus another few nights of leftovers. It is THE BEST pot for soup making. The design is amazing and the pot holds up to heat and utensil use over and over again.
3 years agoTucson, AZ
I truly love all of Rachel Ray's products they are so great and the quality is amazing. Not to mention that the color and the design that she has on them is outstanding. If anyone's looking into getting one of these please do so it is a good quality pan that will last for a very very long time if taken care of well.
3 years agoAugusta , GA
I want this orange set so bad ! I love Rachel rays cook ware ! It's great quality and lasts for years ! I have the purple set and I've had it for about 2 years ! I want the new orange 🍊 set so bad ! It was on my Christmas list this year I hope I get it !
3 years agoRichland , WA
I love Rachael Ray cooking products! This is one of my favorite stock pots not just because it's a great product because I love this color! It looks amazing in in the kitchen especially when you have guests over!
3 years ago
Rachel ray products are rear at first but after type actually use them the teflon and product start to fall apart. I had a warranty and when I called they would not honor it. I will never buy another Rachel ray product again!
3 years ago
I love all of this line. That are high quality and the colors are too cute! The price is very fair for what you are getting! I would recommend this to a friend and have. It's always the best to buy great qualitu
5 years agoennis, tx
I'm obsessed with the Rachael Ray products! She comes out with great colors and collections that are fun to the kitchen. It is very retro enthused and they are simply great pieces to cook with. They are an investment but boy will that investment pay off!
2 years agoWinter haven , FL
This is my first Rachel ray product and I think I'm in love. The design is perfect and it helps that it's in my favorite color. I keep it on my stove too when I'm not cooking to add a pop of color to the kitchen. So cute.
4 years agoRaleigh, NC
I have this whole collection and I am in love! The durability and wash ability is amazing and the pots I have of hers with the coating still look and work like new! I used to be a pampered chef girl, but not anymore!