Rachael Ray Nutrish® Zero Grain™ Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food 4 lb. Bag uploaded by Elizabeth d.Rachael Ray Nutrish® Zero Grain™ Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food 4 lb. Bag uploaded by Elizabeth d.Rachael Ray Nutrish® Zero Grain™ Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food 4 lb. Bag uploaded by Rashika J.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Simple. That's how I like my recipes. That's why I worked with a team of pet nutrition experts to create a food for dogs made with simple, natural ingredients. And here it is: Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Zero Grain™ Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe. Real salmon is the #1 ingredient--it's easily digestible, rich in protein and fatty acids and isn't often used in dog food, which may make it less likely to aggravate food sensitivities. Then I carefully combined it with wholesome sweet potatoes and peas and removed all grain, that's zero grains. You know what else I didn't put in it? Glutens, fillers, meat by-product meal, artificial preservatives, colors or artificial flavors. No junk here. Just a natural, wholesome and easily-digestible food for your dog. And you know I'm all about giving back, so proceeds from Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® go to charities that take care of animals who have no one else to look out for them. How good do you feel now? Carefully Selected Ingredients--No Extra Stuff: Real Salmon is always the #1 ingredient. This high-quality, fresh salmon is an easily digestible protein that provides essential nutrients to help maintain healthy organs and lean muscle mass. Plus, it isn't often used in dog food, which may make it less likely to aggravate food sensitivities. Salmon Meal, the second ingredient, is a naturally-rich source of essential amino acids and Omega 3 fatty acid to help support vision development and cognitive function. Sweet Potatoes are an excellent natural source of fiber, essential vitamins and antioxidants. They're also a tasty option that's naturally gluten-free and easily digestible. Peas & Tapioca are easily digestible alternative Carbohydrates. These veggies have been thoughtfully chosen because they're naturally gluten-free and highly digestible. Beet Pulp is a wholesome fiber source that naturally provides Prebiotics to help maintain healthy digestion. Whole Flaxseed & Poultry Fat are naturally rich sources of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which help support healthy skin and shiny coat. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It's a little pricey but it works well." in 1 review
  • "My dog has both a sensitive stomach and SLO (auto-immune disease that effects his nails) so the Salmon & Sweet Potatoes do wonders for his body." in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
I bought this product for my dogs because it has a lot of great ingredients and is zero grain. I am not sure why but my dogs don't like high quality dog food. I give this product 5 stars for the quality of ingredients.
Gabrielle H.
Pet Lover Expert
My youngest dog had to go completely grain free after developing a severe allergy. She loved this food and our 2 senior chihuahuas were able to eat it as well with no problems. Unfortunately the price is just so high.
Marisa C.
Pet Lover Expert
This is my dogs favorite food. He isn't picky with the brands but very picky with the flavor. He specifically loooooves Salmon. My other dog loves the bison flavor as well!
Willow D.
Neoga, IL
My dog absolutely loves this food. He loves everything salmon but this is his favorite. Even my cats steal some! It's well worth the money.
Ali D.
Topeka, KS
Happy to give this to my dog. Great ingredients and i always find great coupons that makes this food a better price for our budget.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
Pricey but I usually can find a coupon to use...my Yorkie loves this stuff which is okay with me since it is a fairly healthy dog food...I wish this brand was offered at more retailers but Walmart usually has it in stock!!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Rachel Ray zero grain NUTRISH our dog loves. we like that salmon is the number 1 ingredient. the size of the foid is perfect so Barney thinks he is getting a lot.#nutrishforpets @Nutrishforpets
Chelsea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
Good ingredients good price I add this food to my dogs everyday food and to their toys that holds treats. They really like it, they look at those food as treats since I can only give them taste of the wild food.
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
My dog actually liked this which I was surprised because he is very picky. I love that it is zero grain because it helps with my dogs skin. He gets bad skin allergies and this seems to help. It's a little pricey but it works well.
Hayli Z.
My cat has been on the same food forever and I just got a sample bag of Rachel Ray's Nutrish Salmon & Sweet Potato her site was offering and he LOVED it. We haven't had the chance to get him more and now he won't eat his old food so it must have been delicious. He's definitely ready for more and we will probably try other flavors as well.