Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Sun T.
Sun T.
Milwaukee, WI

I have an incredibly picky kitty who in the past refused to eat more than a nibble here or there of wet food. I tried pretty much every brand without luck. But then I tried this Rachael Ray wet food and he LOVED it! I seriously think he might actually gain weight now because he's eating a full breakfast and dinner and even occasionally demands extra for lunch. My kitty liked it so much I even gave a container to my parents to give to their cat and they said their kitty also devoured it!
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA

I opened this up and left the room only to come back to a clean container. My cat loves tuna but she usually nibbles at it over the course of a few hours. Not this tuna though. I can't say whether or not it smelled up the room like canned tuna would have because it had a very short life in our kitchen.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

My male cat can't get enough! It is quality with actual pieces of meat - not just a grey pate like many wet cat foods. It is a great value for the price. My male cats meows loudly when he sees the container. It does not have too strong of a smell. I always keep these in my house.
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX

Scratches devoured this cat food and ate almost all of it except for a few bites. Also you and look and smell the ingredients that they put inside of each container I bought. Definitely an A+ from me.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

I didn't see what all the hype was about these products, other than the name linked to them... but my cat truly does seem to enjoy this food. she eats it a lot quicker than the others we've tried.
Joseline R.
Joseline R.
La Mirada, CA

Got a free sample of some of these and decided to feed to the stray cats in my moms complex and they absolutely loved them! they eat this better then the pebbles other neighbors leaving
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE

My cat loved the tuna flavored Rachael Ray cat food! It was gone in about a minute. i love that it's made out of real ingredients and it's a brand i trust!
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport, Oh

This is the first wet cat food I have tried for my little Xola, but she took one sniff and walked away. Not sure if she didn't like it or know what it was.
Annie F.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN

My cat loves this food. It's a little pricey, but if you're wanting a delicious treat for your little fur baby, try this one.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY

This is my cats absolute favorite food she Luvs it I'd recommend it to anyone that has cats it's a Lil pricey but so worth it

Join Now