Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor

View Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor and learn the benefits behind healthy dog food and treats. Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor are made with real beef and hearty barley. These long-lasting chews have all the deliciousness of a wholesome soup bone with a tender, beefy meaty center inside.

Has anybody tried these? How does your dog like them?
Are these supposed to be rock hard? Not sure if my package was old but my dogs couldn't even eat them.
Start your review of Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor uploaded by Breanne S.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I bought these on a whim while trying to reach the free shipping limit on chewy.com. My dog loves them! They don't last her very long unfortunately and she gobbles them up but she does seem to thoroughly enjoy the flavors! I would definitely recommend to my fellow dog owners and will purchase again.
Patricia F.
Oak Harbor, WA
Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor uploaded by Patricia F.
Purchased at: Amazon
It has become a sort of bedtime routine when I get home from work that my dog and cat get a treat and then we get in our beds. My 100lb Black lab, Rascal, is a typical dog when it comes to treats but these make him so much ver the moon excited that he almost tackles me to get it out of my hand. The photo is him starring a hole through the bag. LOL Needless to say, he’s a happy pup with a new favorite treat.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor uploaded by Shalayna G.
I like giving my dog Dixie Rachael Ray nourish soup bones they are long lasting made here in the USA. I loke that iy gives her hours of savory flavors while being healthier for ger too! Yhis product has no corn or soy, no artificial flavors or meat by product! A little pricey but totally worth every penny! I Love all Rachael Ray has to offer!
Diana G.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These have been great!! My dog loves them and they last a while, I give one a week and they are great because since my dog is small I give him half of one and it even lasts longer!
Brittany B.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones™ Real Beef & Barley Flavor uploaded by Brittany B.
My dog loves these treats , and for once some treats that don't smell bad. Love that you can usually find a coupon too!
Tina I.
Conway, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many different bones, snacks and treat for Bandit. He is not picky at all but he really loves these. They don’t last long. It is a good reward for him when he comes in from outside. He doesn’t do well with chicken flavors so I was happy to find the beef flavor.
Morgan G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My lab loves the soup bones from #RachelRay. I put a few in the freezer after my pup comes in from playing in the Florida heat to cool him down while having a nice snack.
April W.
Lenoir, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These made my dogs throw up. 3 dogs and all of them sick. I read that Rachael Ray has a lot of recalls, I bet I got one of the bad batches :(
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
My husband found these while doing Night Stocking for his job, and now we have these in our home constantly! Our dogs love these! We typically give them when we leave for a couple hours, or when one of us heads to work. They are not messy, easy to chew, and are priced economically as well!
Jen O.
My 2year old Belgium Mal loves these Soup Bones from Rachel Ray. The texture is on the softer side not hard like a bones. I would prefer if they had a larger size for my bigger dog.