Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor Chew Bones for Dogs - 3 CT

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray Nutrish?? Soup Bones??? Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor Chew Bones For Dogs.
rachaelsrescue.org.
Rachael's Rescue???.
Rachale's processed help animals in need.
Savory long lasting chews.
Real soup bone taste with a tender meaty center.
No splintering. No mess.
Three. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "My dog likes these bones but you really have to make sure you keep them at room temperature." in 1 review
  • "My dog LOVES the zero grain dog food so I had high hopes for the soup bones." in 1 review
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves these. She likes chew treats but these keep her super occupied. She's got some separation anxiety when I leave, I gave her one of these and it's like she never noticed I was gone. I haven't noticed that they leave a residue behind where's she's chewing like some chew bones have done. I will definitely repurchase these when I'm done with the bag
Jessica W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these, he’s really picky with what he eats. I’m happy to see that he likes them and they are Made in USA. I feel better about that too. I know they are safe for him to eat. I want my dog and every dog to be happy and healthy.
Christy C.
Philadelphia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We started out giving our dog a more expensive brand and found out that this one was comparable to that one. Our dog will only eat this brand of food now. If we try to change it she refuses. I guess that’s great!
Daria Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My doggie definitely digs these as he very well should at the price they run at. I got them on sale at [product:chewy.com] for $2.50 on sale. I am not sure the normal price but there are only 3 "bones" in the bag. I am about to saw this last one in half too because they are not breakable in half. At lest not my me.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy these as an occasional treat for my fur babies. My pups are small breed, so it takes them a while to eat a whole bone! They absolutely go nuts when I bring Rachel Ray Soup Bones home! And there are no mystery ingredients in these. Furthermore, a share of the proceeds go to help homeless pets, which is pretty neat ☺️
Shatoya D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these. They are easily found in any grocery store, and the ingredients are natural. My dog with lots of allergies and tummy issues says “thank you”!
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loved these soup bones. They were large and he was tiny so I was afraid to give it to him at first but once he got into it and I realized how much he loved them I wasn't afraid anymore. They have several flavors to choose from and they aren't overly smelly. They we're pretty easy for my dog to chew on and he had very little teeth so big dogs and most small dogs should be able to chew on these with no problem.
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my little fur baby thinking that they'd last longer than a couple minutes (silly me). They're very soft and chewy and are gone before you know it. He seems to enjoy them and I love the Nutrish brand. However, for my dogs size he can only eat one once a week and I feel like they're just too big. So I've just been cutting them into smaller pieces so I feel like it lasts longer.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm very picky about the food and treats I buy my dog because he's still recovering from a car hit and acid burn, so I buy all natural. I love these treats and so does he. They're a little more expensive but he loves them and I feel good giving it to him. I buy these every time I buy treats for him.
Melissa C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A 3 pack is perfect for my three pups. I have 2 large and 1 medium sized dog and they all love these bones. They are soft and down the hatch in the blink on an eye. It makes me happy how natural they are and I know they are good for my furbabies! A nice treat!
Valorie D.
Henderson
Where can this flavor be purchased? I can only find the beef ones.
Whitney D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
If the store is out of these, what alternative chew do you give your dog?
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Any one here for the badge???