Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor Chew Bones for Dogs - 3 CT uploaded by Anna R.Rachael Ray Nutrish Soup Bones Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor Chew Bones for Dogs - 3 CT uploaded by Jessica V.

BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray Nutrish?? Soup Bones??? Real Chicken & Veggies Flavor Chew Bones For Dogs.
rachaelsrescue.org.
Rachael's Rescue???.
Rachale's processed help animals in need.
Savory long lasting chews.
Real soup bone taste with a tender meaty center.
No splintering. No mess.
Three. see more...

• "My dog likes these bones but you really have to make sure you keep them at room temperature." in 1 review
  • "My dog LOVES the zero grain dog food so I had high hopes for the soup bones." in 1 review
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
Found these online on Amazon and the only reason I am giving them 3 stars instead of 5 is I didn't realize they were gluten free until I bought them. But anyway, I gave them to a friend for her pups and they loved them! And they were only like $5 on Amazon! Wish my babies didn't have weird allergies!
Ali D.
Ali D.
Topeka, KS
These are my favorite treats for my dog. He absolutely loves them and they are good for him. The only downfall is they are not always in stock or at the stores i look for them. I also expected my dog to be preoccupied with them for a while but my dog is pretty small and eat this up under 5 minitues.
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
All three of our dogs loved these bones! They are on the smaller size of bones maybe good for a small or medium breed not large or extra large like ours. Other than that these are perfect and neither me or my dogs have complaints.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
My dog is picky about her bones and she LOVED these. They're so much better than the ol'roy ones as far as nutrients and ingredients go. I highly recommend these!! This will be a continuous buy for us!
My dog LOVES these bones! Everytime that I give him these he just eats them so quickly. He always comes back for more everytime. I will be buying him more. Thank you Rachael Ray!
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
My dog absolutely loved these soup bones. They were large and he was tiny so I was afraid to give it to him at first but once he got into it and I realized how much he loved them I wasn't afraid anymore. They have several flavors to choose from and they aren't overly smelly. They we're pretty easy for my dog to chew on and he had very little teeth so big dogs and most small dogs should be able to chew on these with no problem.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert
I bought these for my little fur baby thinking that they'd last longer than a couple minutes (silly me). They're very soft and chewy and are gone before you know it. He seems to enjoy them and I love the Nutrish brand. However, for my dogs size he can only eat one once a week and I feel like they're just too big. So I've just been cutting them into smaller pieces so I feel like it lasts longer.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Pet Lover Expert
A 3 pack is perfect for my three pups. I have 2 large and 1 medium sized dog and they all love these bones. They are soft and down the hatch in the blink on an eye. It makes me happy how natural they are and I know they are good for my furbabies! A nice treat!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I'm very picky about the food and treats I buy my dog because he's still recovering from a car hit and acid burn, so I buy all natural. I love these treats and so does he. They're a little more expensive but he loves them and I feel good giving it to him. I buy these every time I buy treats for him.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I have a medium sized dog and she loves these. So much better than getting a rawhide as a bone. They are more like a softer chew than a bone so they would be really good for dogs with bad teeth. Definitely recommend!
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
If the store is out of these, what alternative chew do you give your dog?
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Any one here for the badge???