Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodRachael Ray Nutrish
Nutrish DISH Beef & Brown Rice Recipe With Veggies, Fruit & Chicken

Nutrish DISH® Beef & Brown Recipe from Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® is made with simple, natural ingredients like real U.S. farm-raised beef, which is always the number one ingredient. You’ll also see we’ve added in whole food ingredients like slow roasted chicken, carrots, peas and apples. And there’s never any corn, wheat or soy. DISH Beef & Brown Rice Recipe from Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® is made with simple, natural ingredients like real U.S. farm-raised beef, plus vitamins & minerals. We’ve also added in real carrots, peas, apples and slow-roasted chicken pieces that you can actually see.

Has anyone switched from the chicken flavor to this? Was it difficult for your dog?
Does anyone use Racheal Rays Nutrish dog food? We have always used Blue Buffalo but, recently I was laid off from work. I'm looking to see where I can cut corners and save money. Just wondered how they compare. The pet store discourages it but, I wondered if it's because they won't bring in as much money. Thank you!
I have an overweight dog I adopted who was also treated poorly. Will this food improve her health, look, and happiness?
Start your review of Rachael Ray Nutrish Nutrish DISH® Beef & Brown Rice Recipe With Veggies, Fruit & Chicken!
Lubbock
Affordable, healthy, nutritious! My dog loves this brand! I will always use this brand.
Eagle, ID
My dog loves this food. I had to find a dry dog food that was small but flavorful for my picky eater and this one fits the bill. It is a fairly decent size bag for the price and can be found at several stores.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Albertsons
My pup Hennessey loves nutrish anytime i open the bag he is right there waiting. It is made from good ingredients and i believe it has kept hime healthy. Rachael Ray Nutrish Nutrish DISH® Beef & Brown Rice Recipe With Veggies, Fruit & Chicken
Huntington, IN
This is the flavor we’re currently trying since we generally stick with the same brand but try different flavors. She eats at a pretty stealthy pace with this one and still keeps her pretty coat shiny.
Banning, CA
Rachael Ray Nutrish Nutrish DISH® Beef & Brown Rice Recipe With Veggies, Fruit & Chicken uploaded by Deleana-Marie E.
I bought Rachel Ray dog food because it was the top 3 dog food that was good for your dog. When I got home I fixed her a nice size bowl, thinking she would not eat it but I was hoping, cause I only want what's best for my Service Animal. Much to my surprise, she ate it all like she was starving. I am very happy with this dog food. Only the best for my Best Friend.Rachael Ray Nutrish Recipe (Real Beef and Brown Rice) - Dry Dog Food - 14lb Bag
Harriman, TN
Rachael Ray Nutrish Nutrish DISH® Beef & Brown Rice Recipe With Veggies, Fruit & Chicken uploaded by Brandy R.
Purchased at: Target
The rachael-raytm-nutrish-real-beef-pea-brown-rice-recipe has been a God send in this household. My dog Hank has food sensitive seizures. Before we discovered the Rachel Ray line, we had tried multiple brands from the popular brands seen in most stores all the way to high priced brands only available at the vet. At his worst, Hank was having 10 plus seizures a week. At a loss, we ran across this which was fairly new, in our area at the time, and thought, "What do we have to lose?" Within 2 days, we began to see an improvement. Within 3 weeks, Hank was down to 1 seizure a week. By week 6, we didn't see a seizure at all that week. As a matter of fact, he went 3 full weeks with no seizures. Hank only has a seizure on occasion now and it's following an unusually high stress situation for him. We know it's not a coincidence because a couple of years ago, our store was out of Rachel Ray. We got a small bag of a good name brand to just tied our dogs over until the truck came in a couple of days. By the end of that night, Hank had 2 seizures. We drove out of town the next morning to get the Rachel Ray Nutrish, Hank went right back to normal. So, do I recommend this product?! Heck yeah ♥️!
Clarksville, TN
My dogs love this! I have two picky chihuahuas. They literally will not eat anything else. These bags also last a long time.
Big Pool, MD
Great dry dog food. My chocolate lab loves this!!! It is a little pricey, but she loves it, so it is worth it in my book.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Nutrish DISH® Beef & Brown Rice Recipe With Veggies, Fruit & Chicken uploaded by Sandy M.
This is both of my dogs fave food! They get a can of rachely ray nutrich with a cup of rachel ray nutrish dry food every morning and night. They absolutely love it and it's very healthy for them! I will always get this brand of dog food for my dogs!!
This dog food is so amazing for my dogs 🐶.. they love the real food besides preservatives. They continue to always chose this over any other brand. It’s a little pricy but not to bad considering others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...