Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodRachael Ray Nutrish
Just 6 Grain Free Turkey Meal & Pea Recipe

Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6® Grain Free Turkey Meal & Pea Recipe

Rachael Ray™ Nutrish® Just 6® Grain Free Turkey Meal & Pea Recipe. This delicious meal is made with only six simple, natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals, to keep your pooch satisfied and energized. Just 6® Grain Free Turkey Meal & Pea Recipe. This delicious meal is made with only six simple, natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals, to keep your pooch satisfied and energized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6® Grain Free Turkey Meal & Pea Recipe!
Juno F.
NY
I had a dog with environmental allergies and sensitive skin and I can’t say for sure but it seemed like her skin issues minimized when we transitioned to a grain free diet. I like this brand because of the low ingredient list and affordable price
Kaylie G.
My dog has some food allergies, based on what my Dad had been feeding her, I concluded that it was likely grain and/or beef. She's been on this food for a few weeks now and her allergy symptoms seem to slowly be going away. If your dog seems to be allergic to something in their food, the Just 6 Rachel Ray line makes it a lot easier to eliminate the thing(s) that is most likely what your dog is allergic to. I would definitely recommend this bag of dog food. I personally give my dog a few baby carrots each day now as well in order to ensure she's getting more moisture in her diet as well as more sufficient amounts of some of the vitamins she needs in her diet as the way dry dog food is made causes it to be less nutritious.
Jennifer D.
Monroe, GA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loves this food! It appears to be doing well in her system too. No skin reactions, normal stools. Great price on this too!
Tiana D.
S Sioux City, NE
Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6® Grain Free Turkey Meal & Pea Recipe uploaded by Tiana D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
When we first adopted our dog, the shelter had her on Purina dog food. She had diarrhea for weeks . We finally made the switch to Rachel Ray Nutrish and she was improving within days! We love the all natural ingredients. Plus, it’s cooked in the USA! Sav couldn’t be happier or healthier.
lisa H.
Palm Harbor
Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6® Grain Free Turkey Meal & Pea Recipe uploaded by lisa H.
Purchased at: Publix
My pit bull loves Nutrish dog food. Her fur looks great and she doesn't have any allergy issues on this food. Grain free. Update: my dog is not loving this grain free dog food. She likes the other Nutrish, but she does not care for the Just6. She eventually eats it but it takes her about 30 minutes to go to her bowl after I fill it. I will not buy this again.
Danielle L.
Massapequa
We love the grain free dog food the only problem is we don’t see as many bags on the shelf so we might have to switch
Crystal D.
Fairdale, KY
This dog food caused an allergic reaction for my boxer. We still haven’t identified the ingredient that caused the issue, but this was the [email protected] it could have been. Just not the right food for our baby.
libby C.
Shawnee st
Although our dog wasn't too happy about this dog food we had to use it for a while as our older dog developed an allergy and how to have grain free dog food and so for the most part we liked it it was easy to get and he would eat it it just wasn't something he was super happy about
Ariel C.
Atlanta, GA
This is our current favorite dog food these days because our boy likes switching it up for his diet he really enjoys the limited ingredients
Kathy W.
Indian Trail, NC
Simple ingredients and trusted brand that my 70 pound Siberian Husky enjoys! It satisfies my big boys appetite pretty well. I wish it had a closure on the bag.

Looking for your answer?