Rachael Ray Nutrish Just 6 Dog Treats, Chicken Crunchies Recipe, 10-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 6)

BY RACHAEL RAY

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
My dog loves these dog treats. Great training treats or just general treats. Decent value for the amount of treats
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg , WV
Rachael rays my girl! My dog took a little bit to warm up to these treats but it was worth the wait! I think it's so important to think about what we feed our pets. Especially since they are like our family. Grain free pet food is the way to go! You know you are getting high quality ingredients instead of just filler.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
My 1 year old lab loves these treats. They are low in calories so they are great for training your pup too.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Killeen, TX
I have two dogs and they both eat Rachel Rays dog food and love it. So it's only natural that they love the treats as well!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Modesto, CA
I am not a fan of Rachel Ray and my dog isn't either. I bought these treats for my little dog and she wouldn't finish one. She would bite into it then drop it and walk away.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Salida, CO
I'm not a big fan of Rachel Ray, but I am a fan of her dog food products. My vet is very impressed that my dog is so healthy. Most of all, my baby loves these treats, I would definitely recommend her products.