BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipes Super Premium Food For Dogs.
Rachael's Rescue™.
Rachael's proceeds help animals in need.
rachaelsrescue.org.
Simple & natural ingredients.
U.S. farm - raised beef is the #1 ingredient.
No beef by - product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten.
Natural fiber sources from wholesome grains & veggies.
No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. see more...

Katie P.
Lebanon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My little shichon has a sensitive tummy and is a very picky eater, but he loves this food! He's been eating it for over a year now and since he's been on it I feel like his tummy problems haven't been an issue. He's always so excited when his bowl gets filled!
Madison E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Dog Food Premium With Real Beef & Brown Rice 14 lb more...
My dogs love this food! And they’re extremely picky on what food they will eat. It’s a good price but it’s not the cheapest. It definitely met my expectations for a dog food for my two! I would recommend this to others!!
Bridget T.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Other more...
We buy the biggest bag of this dog food and keep it in a big storage bin for our dog! She loves it and it’s such a good value. I see no cons to this dog food. Our girl is very active and has an amazing coat too!
Lynn P.
Saucier
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food and so do I. It is expensive but if you love your animals like family then the price doesn't matter. I love this food and I know you will too.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
I have a very picky Chihuahua who will only eat one brand of food... But this stuff is a brand he loves. The first time I set down his bowl he stood there and ate it all which is a huge deal cause usually he takes one kibble at a time. I like how the ingredients are natural and healthy for my dog. Thanks to influenster for providing this bag at no cost for us to try. We will be purchasing more.
Katharine A.
Texas
Everybody that has a dog should buy this dog food because a man that helps out dogs who have been sick told me that alot of dogs have died of cancer because they give them food that cointains artificial flavors and ingredients.. so he said this bag has almost all the ingredients a dog needs ,so after i heard that ...
i love my dog so much and hes like my little baby so i left buying the pedigree and switched to this .
It's at great price in walmart. Save your dog !
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy absolutely loves this! The ingredients are easy to read and are not fillers. The price is fairly reasonable and it's easy to find at WalMart. I will never use another type of dog food after comparing nutritional value and ingredients.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
My dog is extremely picky, basically we've tried feeding him a range of foods from quality to cheap, making food, raw, people food he's just bougie. But for some reason he loves this particular flavor of this brand. I think the price is a bit high but it's also a tad hard to find only in 3 local stores around here right now.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Rachael Ray dog food has held up well in our household. Our dog Trixie can be pretty picky when it comes to food. But she eats this without a problem. It is kind of expensive but not compared to some of the brands out there. I'd recommend.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Bought this at Target for my dogs and I have one dog who doesn't eat as much as the others and boy oh boy he was chowing down ! And the price for the dog food was cheaper than I thought it would be. Less than $10
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone use Racheal Rays Nutrish dog food? We have always used Blue Buffalo but, recently I was laid off from work. I'm looking to see where I can cut corners and save money. Just wondered how they compare. The pet store discourages it but, I wondered if it's because they won't bring in as much money. Thank you!
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have an overweight dog I adopted who was also treated poorly. Will this food improve her health, look, and happiness?
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How many of you have noticed the difference in your furkids itching? I have seen a big improvement in my pups.