BY RACHAEL RAY NUTRISH

Rachael Ray Nutrish® Real Beef & Brown Rice Recipes Super Premium Food For Dogs.
Rachael's Rescue™.
Rachael's proceeds help animals in need.
rachaelsrescue.org.
Simple & natural ingredients.
U.S. farm - raised beef is the #1 ingredient.
No beef by - product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten.
Natural fiber sources from wholesome grains & veggies.
No artificial flavors or artificial preservatives. see more...

Megan D.
White House , TN
LOVE this for my dog with sensitive skin! My medium sized German shepherd mix has always had an issue with dog food allergy and I've had to change it constantly. I finally found this while looking for other alternatives to the Diamond dog food and decided to give it a shot, and her skin rash cleared up within 2 weeks! At just around $17 a bag, it's a great investment for your best friend.
Amanda F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert
We were using science diet but when our puppy turned 1, he didn't care for the adult food in that brand. we switched him to this and he just absolutely loves it! the price point is much better than our previous food too. I like to mix in a small amount of the Nutrish naturally wet food for a special treat!
Daisy E.
I just purchased this dog food for my small pup to try out a new dog food that doesn't have any by-product and I must say my dog loves it so much she hardly chews the food. It seems as if she swallows it whole ans finishes her bowl in a matter of seconds.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
My puppy absolutely loves this! The ingredients are easy to read and are not fillers. The price is fairly reasonable and it's easy to find at WalMart. I will never use another type of dog food after comparing nutritional value and ingredients.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Rachael Ray dog food has held up well in our household. Our dog Trixie can be pretty picky when it comes to food. But she eats this without a problem. It is kind of expensive but not compared to some of the brands out there. I'd recommend.
Nicole C.
Biloxi, MS
My dog loves this! We alternate the flavors each time we buy since she tends to get bored if we don't but I've noticed her nails and coat have gotten so much healthier since we started using this. I'm a happy customer!
Cassandra G.
Only dog food I use for my dogs. No by products or fillers was the biggest selling point. And my dogs love it. I feel like Rachael Ray actually cares about animals.
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
My pup loves this food. He acts better ans seems to be lighter on His feet. His skin and coat even look mich better
Kassy R.
My dog enjoys the beef flavor more than the chicken flavor. She usually eats this mixed with the wet food
Katharine A.
Texas
Everybody that has a dog should buy this dog food because a man that helps out dogs who have been sick told me that alot of dogs have died of cancer because they give them food that cointains artificial flavors and ingredients.. so he said this bag has almost all the ingredients a dog needs ,so after i heard that ...
i love my dog so much and hes like my little baby so i left buying the pedigree and switched to this .
It's at great price in walmart. Save your dog !
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Pet Lover Expert
How many of you have noticed the difference in your furkids itching? I have seen a big improvement in my pups.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
I have an overweight dog I adopted who was also treated poorly. Will this food improve her health, look, and happiness?
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Does anyone use Racheal Rays Nutrish dog food? We have always used Blue Buffalo but, recently I was laid off from work. I'm looking to see where I can cut corners and save money. Just wondered how they compare. The pet store discourages it but, I wondered if it's because they won't bring in as much money. Thank you!