BY RACHAEL RAY

Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food - 3.75 lb see more...

Buy on Walmart
Evangiline L.
This is such a wonderful food.  Our puppies the whole litter of 10 loved this food and the nice thing is you can use it as a puppy food and just continue feeding this into adulthood and on.  I have even had Blue Buffalo in a bowl in the kitchen and the puppies will go to the Dish first and only eat the Blue Buffalo once the Dish is gone..  no joke.  the Zero grain is really good too =)
Kierra T.
Milton, WV
I can not rave enough about this dog food! I have a very stubborn dog who would not for the longest time eat dog food. I spent tons of money on brands and that went down the drain. I ordered this & it was a miracle I found something he liked! & for the price I can’t beat it it lasts me a while!
Alexandria S.
He’s a very picky eater always has been. I can tell when he doesn’t like it when he has barely eaten out of the bowl but this brand his bowl will be completely empty. I would definitely buy it again for him
Victoria L.
My dog loves this food so that’s one of the reasons why we keep buying it plus it’s good for her which makes us happy.
Angel R.
Silsbee, TX
This crap is expensive and “great ingredients” tore my dogs stomach up. Puking andpooping everywhere for days
Liz S.
Auburn
My dog is very picky with her food. This she loved and would eat everything in the bowl. I also feel better knowing it’s made in the USA.