BY RACHAEL RAY

Rachael Ray Nutrish Dish Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food - 11.5 lb see more...

Buy on Target*
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
I've used a lot of different brands of food for my dog. This is definitely my favorite. I was a little concerned with the price but I usually have a coupon or 2 that I can use. My dog loves it and seems to have a little more energy (he's an older pup).
Bridget T.
Jacksonville, NC
This is our 42 pound dutch Shepherd’s current food and she loves it. She’s very active and has a thick coat and it makes her look soft and healthy. Very affordable and she seems to love the taste! She prefers it over higher end food!
Aidan T.
Springfield, MO
My Australian Shepherd loves her Rachel Ray dog food. We’ve been feeding this brand to her for two years now and it seems to be her favorite. She won’t eat other brands, so even though it can be hard to find sometimes, this is the best food for our pup.
Brandy W.
Best dog food to buy. I started buying this for my dog and he no longer has the poops. I truly recommend this food for huskies
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
My dog just started eating this dog food today so far no problems hopefully it doesn't mess up his stomach like the other brand
Jessica C.
West Bloomfield Township
Love it and so does my cat 🐈! Fairly inexpensive and made with better ingredients than most foods out there.