Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#140 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA

My kitten loves all wet food, of course, but there's something about this food that I love as well. It doesn't smell as strongly as other wet cat foods and I trust Rachel Ray. My cat usually gets this at night and if it's not this brand, she may or may not attack my ankle haha! Definitely recommend to all cat owners. Downside is that it's pricier than many wet foods.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY

Rachel ray anything is always top notch. I have to watch my dogs or they will take it from the cats lol
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

My cats literally loves the Rachael ray chicken cat food container. Yes it met my expectations very well. It compares alternatives very well. The pros are my cats love this Rachel ray food. Yes I would definitely recommend this food to cat lovers.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Grand Rapids, MI

My kitties have tried these and love them. I especially love the fact that you can tell it's fresh ingredients and not just a slab of goop.
Samme G.
Samme G.
Pittsburgh , PA

I have 2 beautiful kitties, one of them has a very sensitive tummy. Every wet food we've tried to give her doesn't stay down really long, however this Rachel Ray Nutrish brand she loves. It's good for her. Also my carpet appreciates it. LOL This Chicken Purrcatta is her favorite. Highly recommend this brand!
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

My cat loved this when I let her try it! She ate it like it was going out of style. She's almost 2 and a calico sweetie
Shama B.
Shama B.

I highly recommend this product! It's very affordable for the quantity!!!!!! And my little one love it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI

Not bad, my cats seemed to like it. They're pretty picky too. I must have done something right!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Aztec

This is my oldest cats favorite wet food. He is super picky but he has never turned away a bowl!
Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY

My cat likes this. Affordable and apparently yummy for cats. Good sock stuffer for animal lovers.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?

Join Now