Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL

We bought this wet food along with the dry food for our cat & she loved it! it made her coat shiny.
Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY

My cat likes this. Affordable and apparently yummy for cats. Good sock stuffer for animal lovers.
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX

My kitten loves this food he gets so excited the minute I feed him and I like that its affordable
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Aztec

This is my oldest cats favorite wet food. He is super picky but he has never turned away a bowl!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI

Not bad, my cats seemed to like it. They're pretty picky too. I must have done something right!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

My cat Arlo loves this brand and it is a great price! She attacks the bowl when I pour it out.
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?

Join Now