Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container uploaded by Lilly E.

BY NUTRISH

Shredded white meat chicken in sauce. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Kmart
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
My kitten loves all wet food, of course, but there's something about this food that I love as well. It doesn't smell as strongly as other wet cat foods and I trust Rachel Ray. My cat usually gets this at night and if it's not this brand, she may or may not attack my ankle haha! Definitely recommend to all cat owners. Downside is that it's pricier than many wet foods.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
My cat, Jinx loves the seafood version of this! It keeps her coat shiny and soft and doesn't make her breath smelly!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
The Nutrish dry food is fantastic for my cat! This on the other hand is not great. It is a good food, and my cat did enjoy it. It is on the pricier side and i can never seem to find any value packs or boxes for this product. Did cause some stomach upset in my cat, but mainly will not repurchase because of the price.
Juliette C.
Juliette C.
My kitties absolutely love the Rachel ray cat food! I have three and they go nuts for it! Great price per package, it definitely met my expectations and went beyond it. I would recommend to anyone who has kitties
Monika C.
Monika C.
Hampton, GA
I was very impressed with this cat food. I have gone through numerous brands trying to find something that was not only good for my cat, but also that she would enjoy. My cat has turned her nose up at many brands but she loves this.

The first ingredient is actual chicken, not broth or by-product. When you open the container, it is actual shredded chicken inside, instead of a mystery meat paste.

My cat eats this every few days with the Nutrish dry cat food and various "clean" table scraps. I have seen no negative side effects, she is more active, she maintains a healthy coat, and most importantly, she cleans her dish.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL
Since my cat mainly loves to eat wet cat food more then the dry kind I'm pretty sure she would love to eat this kind!
Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat likes this. Affordable and apparently yummy for cats. Good sock stuffer for animal lovers.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Aztec
This is my oldest cats favorite wet food. He is super picky but he has never turned away a bowl!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Pet Lover Expert
Not bad, my cats seemed to like it. They're pretty picky too. I must have done something right!
Shama B.
Shama B.
I highly recommend this product! It's very affordable for the quantity!!!!!! And my little one love it!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?