Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#140 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY

My cat likes this. Affordable and apparently yummy for cats. Good sock stuffer for animal lovers.
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX

My kitten loves this food he gets so excited the minute I feed him and I like that its affordable
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Aztec

This is my oldest cats favorite wet food. He is super picky but he has never turned away a bowl!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI

Not bad, my cats seemed to like it. They're pretty picky too. I must have done something right!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

My cat Arlo loves this brand and it is a great price! She attacks the bowl when I pour it out.
Reychel A.
Reychel A.

Me gusta hwhwjjw jjw jdkdkkw jekkdkw jkdkw jkwkwjw jekdke djkkekw kkenw sin wkwkwbkkwj
Monika C.
Monika C.
Hampton, GA

I was very impressed with this cat food. I have gone through numerous brands trying to find something that was not only good for my cat, but also that she would enjoy. My cat has turned her nose up at many brands but she loves this.

The first ingredient is actual chicken, not broth or by-product. When you open the container, it is actual shredded chicken inside, instead of a mystery meat paste.

My cat eats this every few days with the Nutrish dry cat food and various "clean" table scraps. I have seen no negative side effects, she is more active, she maintains a healthy coat, and most importantly, she cleans her dish.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?

Join Now