Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#140 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Grand Rapids, MI

My kitties have tried these and love them. I especially love the fact that you can tell it's fresh ingredients and not just a slab of goop.
Samme G.
Samme G.
Pittsburgh , PA

I have 2 beautiful kitties, one of them has a very sensitive tummy. Every wet food we've tried to give her doesn't stay down really long, however this Rachel Ray Nutrish brand she loves. It's good for her. Also my carpet appreciates it. LOL This Chicken Purrcatta is her favorite. Highly recommend this brand!
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

My cat loved this when I let her try it! She ate it like it was going out of style. She's almost 2 and a calico sweetie
Shama B.
Shama B.

I highly recommend this product! It's very affordable for the quantity!!!!!! And my little one love it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI

Not bad, my cats seemed to like it. They're pretty picky too. I must have done something right!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Aztec

This is my oldest cats favorite wet food. He is super picky but he has never turned away a bowl!
Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY

My cat likes this. Affordable and apparently yummy for cats. Good sock stuffer for animal lovers.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL

Since my cat mainly loves to eat wet cat food more then the dry kind I'm pretty sure she would love to eat this kind!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL

The Nutrish dry food is fantastic for my cat! This on the other hand is not great. It is a good food, and my cat did enjoy it. It is on the pricier side and i can never seem to find any value packs or boxes for this product. Did cause some stomach upset in my cat, but mainly will not repurchase because of the price.
Juliette C.
Juliette C.

My kitties absolutely love the Rachel ray cat food! I have three and they go nuts for it! Great price per package, it definitely met my expectations and went beyond it. I would recommend to anyone who has kitties
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?

Join Now