Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#148 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Oct. 12, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
My cat, Jinx loves the seafood version of this! It keeps her coat shiny and soft and doesn't make her breath smelly!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:45 a.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
Since my cat mainly loves to eat wet cat food more then the dry kind I'm pretty sure she would love to eat this kind!
Juliette C.
Juliette C.
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
My kitties absolutely love the Rachel ray cat food! I have three and they go nuts for it! Great price per package, it definitely met my expectations and went beyond it. I would recommend to anyone who has kitties
Shama B.
Shama B.
Nov. 3, 2016, 1:59 a.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
I highly recommend this product! It's very affordable for the quantity!!!!!! And my little one love it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Nov. 3, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
Not bad, my cats seemed to like it. They're pretty picky too. I must have done something right!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Aztec
Nov. 7, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
This is my oldest cats favorite wet food. He is super picky but he has never turned away a bowl!
Aurora Z.
Aurora Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Nov. 11, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
My cat likes this. Affordable and apparently yummy for cats. Good sock stuffer for animal lovers.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mchenry, IL
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
The Nutrish dry food is fantastic for my cat! This on the other hand is not great. It is a good food, and my cat did enjoy it. It is on the pricier side and i can never seem to find any value packs or boxes for this product. Did cause some stomach upset in my cat, but mainly will not repurchase because of the price.
Monika C.
Monika C.
Hampton, GA
I was very impressed with this cat food. I have gone through numerous brands trying to find something that was not only good for my cat, but also that she would enjoy. My cat has turned her nose up at many brands but she loves this.

The first ingredient is actual chicken, not broth or by-product. When you open the container, it is actual shredded chicken inside, instead of a mystery meat paste.

My cat eats this every few days with the Nutrish dry cat food and various "clean" table scraps. I have seen no negative side effects, she is more active, she maintains a healthy coat, and most importantly, she cleans her dish.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX
Nov. 3, 2016, 5:01 a.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
My cat loved this when I let her try it! She ate it like it was going out of style. She's almost 2 and a calico sweetie
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?