Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container uploaded by Lilly E.

BY NUTRISH

Shredded white meat chicken in sauce. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten had been eating run of the mill canned food and then we got sent a free sample of Nutrish. After eating the real stuff she refused her old canned food. We've since switched her over to the Nutrish and she gobbles every bit. I would reccomemd this to people with cats that have a taste for more natural,pure real food. It is pretty expensive in comparison to other wet foods but if it's want my kitten likes I'll pay!
Emily D.
Emily D.
I really like the Nutrish wet food. It looks like I made the chicken myself and put gravy on it. My cat seems to really like it. It is a little pricier than regular cat food but I feel like it's made with quality and fresh ingredients that are good for my cat.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this because my normal soft cat food was sold out. I assumed this was healthy and hearty for my cats so chose to buy it. My cats loved it the first time i fed it to them. Now out of four cats three devour it. I would recommend this to anyone that wants their cats eating healthier food that has real veggies in it.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
We decided to try because Walmart had it on sale. My cat loves canned chicken so I figured this would be a hit and it was. I was also very happy with it because it didn't make my kitchen smell weird like canned chicken does. I only gave 4 stars because I feel this is unnecessarily pricey.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves wet cat food and she has honestly just been picking at this one. I don't think I would spend the money to buy this again because apparently my cat is not a fan and she will pretty much eat any wet cat food. Based on that I would not recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
My cats love this food! Not a terrible smell and a good price point for a better wet food. We use mostly food but once a week my two cats get a wet food and so far this is their favorite
Kjersti D.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Mt kitten loves wet food. But, she especially loves this flavor and the Rachael Ray brand. She's a little high maintenance 😉
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Copperas Cove, TX
My kitty loves this food it's literally the best she crys for more after that's how much she loves it
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loves this food he gets so excited the minute I feed him and I like that its affordable
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
My cat, Jinx loves the seafood version of this! It keeps her coat shiny and soft and doesn't make her breath smelly!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?