Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#136 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Cat loves this food doesn't have a stinky smell very healthy also good price my favorite food to buy now for my cat
brandi t.
brandi t.

My cats are very picky and they absolutely love these! As soon as they hear you opening one them all come running!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Copperas Cove, TX

My kitty loves this food it's literally the best she crys for more after that's how much she loves it
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL

We bought this wet food along with the dry food for our cat & she loved it! it made her coat shiny.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

My cat Arlo loves this brand and it is a great price! She attacks the bowl when I pour it out.
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX

My kitten loves this food he gets so excited the minute I feed him and I like that its affordable
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL

Since my cat mainly loves to eat wet cat food more then the dry kind I'm pretty sure she would love to eat this kind!
Juliette C.
Juliette C.

My kitties absolutely love the Rachel ray cat food! I have three and they go nuts for it! Great price per package, it definitely met my expectations and went beyond it. I would recommend to anyone who has kitties
Monika C.
Monika C.
Hampton, GA

I was very impressed with this cat food. I have gone through numerous brands trying to find something that was not only good for my cat, but also that she would enjoy. My cat has turned her nose up at many brands but she loves this.

The first ingredient is actual chicken, not broth or by-product. When you open the container, it is actual shredded chicken inside, instead of a mystery meat paste.

My cat eats this every few days with the Nutrish dry cat food and various "clean" table scraps. I have seen no negative side effects, she is more active, she maintains a healthy coat, and most importantly, she cleans her dish.
Shama B.
Shama B.

I highly recommend this product! It's very affordable for the quantity!!!!!! And my little one love it!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?

Join Now