Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kjersti D.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi

Mt kitten loves wet food. But, she especially loves this flavor and the Rachael Ray brand. She's a little high maintenance 😉
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL

Our cat loves this as his special treat once a week. he comes running and meowing for it when he hears use getting it out.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX

My cat loved this when I let her try it! She ate it like it was going out of style. She's almost 2 and a calico sweetie
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL

Since my cat mainly loves to eat wet cat food more then the dry kind I'm pretty sure she would love to eat this kind!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA

My cat, Jinx loves the seafood version of this! It keeps her coat shiny and soft and doesn't make her breath smelly!
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Cat loves this food doesn't have a stinky smell very healthy also good price my favorite food to buy now for my cat
brandi t.
brandi t.

My cats are very picky and they absolutely love these! As soon as they hear you opening one them all come running!
Shama B.
Shama B.

I highly recommend this product! It's very affordable for the quantity!!!!!! And my little one love it!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY

Rachel ray anything is always top notch. I have to watch my dogs or they will take it from the cats lol
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Copperas Cove, TX

My kitty loves this food it's literally the best she crys for more after that's how much she loves it
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?

Join Now