Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container uploaded by Lilly E.

BY NUTRISH

Shredded white meat chicken in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angela R.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this because my normal soft cat food was sold out. I assumed this was healthy and hearty for my cats so chose to buy it. My cats loved it the first time i fed it to them. Now out of four cats three devour it. I would recommend this to anyone that wants their cats eating healthier food that has real veggies in it.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert
We decided to try because Walmart had it on sale. My cat loves canned chicken so I figured this would be a hit and it was. I was also very happy with it because it didn't make my kitchen smell weird like canned chicken does. I only gave 4 stars because I feel this is unnecessarily pricey.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
My cats LOVE this! I have a cat that hates wet food , but goes nuts for this. It looks like something even people would want to eat, which makes it a great product. Most wet food looks disgusting and fake. With this brand you can see the meat!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves wet cat food and she has honestly just been picking at this one. I don't think I would spend the money to buy this again because apparently my cat is not a fan and she will pretty much eat any wet cat food. Based on that I would not recommend this product.
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
Just finished feeding it to my cat Scratches and he absolutely loved it. When our dogs would go by he would growl and hiss at them as if to say that this is my food and I'm gonna eat it, which is out of his nature cause he's usually our lazy family cat. I really like how you can smell and see what they put inside.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
My cats love this food! Not a terrible smell and a good price point for a better wet food. We use mostly food but once a week my two cats get a wet food and so far this is their favorite
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Our cat loves this as his special treat once a week. he comes running and meowing for it when he hears use getting it out.
Kjersti D.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Mt kitten loves wet food. But, she especially loves this flavor and the Rachael Ray brand. She's a little high maintenance 😉
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Copperas Cove, TX
My kitty loves this food it's literally the best she crys for more after that's how much she loves it
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten loves this food he gets so excited the minute I feed him and I like that its affordable
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?