Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#151 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Feb. 23, 2017, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
I really like the Nutrish wet food. It looks like I made the chicken myself and put gravy on it. My cat seems to really like it. It is a little pricier than regular cat food but I feel like it's made with quality and fresh ingredients that are good for my cat.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Potterville, MI
May 24, 2017, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
I bought this because my normal soft cat food was sold out. I assumed this was healthy and hearty for my cats so chose to buy it. My cats loved it the first time i fed it to them. Now out of four cats three devour it. I would recommend this to anyone that wants their cats eating healthier food that has real veggies in it.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
April 18, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
We decided to try because Walmart had it on sale. My cat loves canned chicken so I figured this would be a hit and it was. I was also very happy with it because it didn't make my kitchen smell weird like canned chicken does. I only gave 4 stars because I feel this is unnecessarily pricey.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
April 25, 2017, 7:18 a.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
My cat loves wet cat food and she has honestly just been picking at this one. I don't think I would spend the money to buy this again because apparently my cat is not a fan and she will pretty much eat any wet cat food. Based on that I would not recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
My cats love this food! Not a terrible smell and a good price point for a better wet food. We use mostly food but once a week my two cats get a wet food and so far this is their favorite
Kjersti D.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
Mt kitten loves wet food. But, she especially loves this flavor and the Rachael Ray brand. She's a little high maintenance 😉
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Copperas Cove, TX
My kitty loves this food it's literally the best she crys for more after that's how much she loves it
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
My kitten loves this food he gets so excited the minute I feed him and I like that its affordable
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
Oct. 13, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
Rachel ray anything is always top notch. I have to watch my dogs or they will take it from the cats lol
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Oct. 12, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container
My kitten loves all wet food, of course, but there's something about this food that I love as well. It doesn't smell as strongly as other wet cat foods and I trust Rachel Ray. My cat usually gets this at night and if it's not this brand, she may or may not attack my ankle haha! Definitely recommend to all cat owners. Downside is that it's pricier than many wet foods.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?