Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#165 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
brandi t.
brandi t.

My cats are very picky and they absolutely love these! As soon as they hear you opening one them all come running!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL

We bought this wet food along with the dry food for our cat & she loved it! it made her coat shiny.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

My cat Arlo loves this brand and it is a great price! She attacks the bowl when I pour it out.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

My cat loves wet cat food and she has honestly just been picking at this one. I don't think I would spend the money to buy this again because apparently my cat is not a fan and she will pretty much eat any wet cat food. Based on that I would not recommend this product.
Kjersti D.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi

Mt kitten loves wet food. But, she especially loves this flavor and the Rachael Ray brand. She's a little high maintenance 😉
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Copperas Cove, TX

My kitty loves this food it's literally the best she crys for more after that's how much she loves it
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX

My kitten loves this food he gets so excited the minute I feed him and I like that its affordable
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA

My kitten loves all wet food, of course, but there's something about this food that I love as well. It doesn't smell as strongly as other wet cat foods and I trust Rachel Ray. My cat usually gets this at night and if it's not this brand, she may or may not attack my ankle haha! Definitely recommend to all cat owners. Downside is that it's pricier than many wet foods.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA

My cat, Jinx loves the seafood version of this! It keeps her coat shiny and soft and doesn't make her breath smelly!
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bushnell, FL

Since my cat mainly loves to eat wet cat food more then the dry kind I'm pretty sure she would love to eat this kind!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?

Join Now