Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Monika C.
Monika C.
Hampton, GA

I was very impressed with this cat food. I have gone through numerous brands trying to find something that was not only good for my cat, but also that she would enjoy. My cat has turned her nose up at many brands but she loves this.

The first ingredient is actual chicken, not broth or by-product. When you open the container, it is actual shredded chicken inside, instead of a mystery meat paste.

My cat eats this every few days with the Nutrish dry cat food and various "clean" table scraps. I have seen no negative side effects, she is more active, she maintains a healthy coat, and most importantly, she cleans her dish.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA

My kitten loves all wet food, of course, but there's something about this food that I love as well. It doesn't smell as strongly as other wet cat foods and I trust Rachel Ray. My cat usually gets this at night and if it's not this brand, she may or may not attack my ankle haha! Definitely recommend to all cat owners. Downside is that it's pricier than many wet foods.
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX

Just finished feeding it to my cat Scratches and he absolutely loved it. When our dogs would go by he would growl and hiss at them as if to say that this is my food and I'm gonna eat it, which is out of his nature cause he's usually our lazy family cat. I really like how you can smell and see what they put inside.
Samme G.
Samme G.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have 2 beautiful kitties, one of them has a very sensitive tummy. Every wet food we've tried to give her doesn't stay down really long, however this Rachel Ray Nutrish brand she loves. It's good for her. Also my carpet appreciates it. LOL This Chicken Purrcatta is her favorite. Highly recommend this brand!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA

My cats literally loves the Rachael ray chicken cat food container. Yes it met my expectations very well. It compares alternatives very well. The pros are my cats love this Rachel ray food. Yes I would definitely recommend this food to cat lovers.
Juliette C.
Juliette C.

My kitties absolutely love the Rachel ray cat food! I have three and they go nuts for it! Great price per package, it definitely met my expectations and went beyond it. I would recommend to anyone who has kitties
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME

My cats love this food! Not a terrible smell and a good price point for a better wet food. We use mostly food but once a week my two cats get a wet food and so far this is their favorite
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lawrenceville, IL

I have spoiled my moms cat with these cups of food. He loves them and I've pretty much forced my mom to get these because her cat isn't happy if he doesn't have at least one a day.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Grand Rapids, MI

My kitties have tried these and love them. I especially love the fact that you can tell it's fresh ingredients and not just a slab of goop.
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX

My cat loves this. Try to give him half with dry food. He eats the whole bowl clean. He loves dinner time food. He sees it and he knows.
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?

Join Now