Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container uploaded by Lilly E.

BY NUTRISH

Shredded white meat chicken in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
We tried this with our kitties who are picky eaters, but it was a no-go! I don't fault the brand for this, as, like I said, they're picky eaters and this was our first time trying wet food since they were kittens (they're two now).

I still gave 4 stars because I know it's a quality product with great charitable benefits. I knocked one star down because it is a bit pricier than other wet food options, but you get what you pay for!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I have spoiled my moms cat with these cups of food. He loves them and I've pretty much forced my mom to get these because her cat isn't happy if he doesn't have at least one a day.
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
My cat loves this. Try to give him half with dry food. He eats the whole bowl clean. He loves dinner time food. He sees it and he knows.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Cat loves this food doesn't have a stinky smell very healthy also good price my favorite food to buy now for my cat
brandi t.
brandi t.
My cats are very picky and they absolutely love these! As soon as they hear you opening one them all come running!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
We bought this wet food along with the dry food for our cat & she loved it! it made her coat shiny.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
My cat Arlo loves this brand and it is a great price! She attacks the bowl when I pour it out.
Mackenzie P.
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
My cat, Whiskers, almost passed away when  I was in the 5th grade due to what brands (purina, fancy feast, etc) put in their foods. He had to go on a special diet that supports urinary track. I've always been so scared to feed him ANY type of wet food to go along with his dry food. His vetranarian recommended this food and he LOVES it! I also love that it's natural and doesn't look like actual crap in a can. I recommend this to anyones cats!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitten had been eating run of the mill canned food and then we got sent a free sample of Nutrish. After eating the real stuff she refused her old canned food. We've since switched her over to the Nutrish and she gobbles every bit. I would reccomemd this to people with cats that have a taste for more natural,pure real food. It is pretty expensive in comparison to other wet foods but if it's want my kitten likes I'll pay!
Emily D.
Emily D.
I really like the Nutrish wet food. It looks like I made the chicken myself and put gravy on it. My cat seems to really like it. It is a little pricier than regular cat food but I feel like it's made with quality and fresh ingredients that are good for my cat.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?