Add a Photo

By NUTRISH
#136 in Cat Food & Treats
Shredded white meat chicken in sauce.
Photo (1)
Shannon H.
Shannon H.

We tried this with our kitties who are picky eaters, but it was a no-go! I don't fault the brand for this, as, like I said, they're picky eaters and this was our first time trying wet food since they were kittens (they're two now).

I still gave 4 stars because I know it's a quality product with great charitable benefits. I knocked one star down because it is a bit pricier than other wet food options, but you get what you pay for!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

My kitten had been eating run of the mill canned food and then we got sent a free sample of Nutrish. After eating the real stuff she refused her old canned food. We've since switched her over to the Nutrish and she gobbles every bit. I would reccomemd this to people with cats that have a taste for more natural,pure real food. It is pretty expensive in comparison to other wet foods but if it's want my kitten likes I'll pay!
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX

Just finished feeding it to my cat Scratches and he absolutely loved it. When our dogs would go by he would growl and hiss at them as if to say that this is my food and I'm gonna eat it, which is out of his nature cause he's usually our lazy family cat. I really like how you can smell and see what they put inside.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA

We decided to try because Walmart had it on sale. My cat loves canned chicken so I figured this would be a hit and it was. I was also very happy with it because it didn't make my kitchen smell weird like canned chicken does. I only gave 4 stars because I feel this is unnecessarily pricey.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

My cat loves wet cat food and she has honestly just been picking at this one. I don't think I would spend the money to buy this again because apparently my cat is not a fan and she will pretty much without any wet cat food. Based on that I would not recommend this product.
Emily D.
Emily D.

I really like the Nutrish wet food. It looks like I made the chicken myself and put gravy on it. My cat seems to really like it. It is a little pricier than regular cat food but I feel like it's made with quality and fresh ingredients that are good for my cat.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME

My cats love this food! Not a terrible smell and a good price point for a better wet food. We use mostly food but once a week my two cats get a wet food and so far this is their favorite
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Vincennes, IN

I have spoiled my moms cat with these cups of food. He loves them and I've pretty much forced my mom to get these because her cat isn't happy if he doesn't have at least one a day.
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX

My cat loves this. Try to give him half with dry food. He eats the whole bowl clean. He loves dinner time food. He sees it and he knows.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra , Fl

Our cat loves this as his special treat once a week. he comes running and meowing for it when he hears use getting it out.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX

Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.

I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX

My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?

Join Now