Rachael Ray Nutrish® Chicken Purrcata™ Cat Food 2.8 oz. Container uploaded by Lilly E.

BY NUTRISH

Shredded white meat chicken in sauce. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
We tried this with our kitties who are picky eaters, but it was a no-go! I don't fault the brand for this, as, like I said, they're picky eaters and this was our first time trying wet food since they were kittens (they're two now).

I still gave 4 stars because I know it's a quality product with great charitable benefits. I knocked one star down because it is a bit pricier than other wet food options, but you get what you pay for!
Vivian D.
Vivian D.
Fort Worth, TX
Just finished feeding it to my cat Scratches and he absolutely loved it. When our dogs would go by he would growl and hiss at them as if to say that this is my food and I'm gonna eat it, which is out of his nature cause he's usually our lazy family cat. I really like how you can smell and see what they put inside.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso , TX
I have spoiled my moms cat with these cups of food. He loves them and I've pretty much forced my mom to get these because her cat isn't happy if he doesn't have at least one a day.
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
My cat loves this. Try to give him half with dry food. He eats the whole bowl clean. He loves dinner time food. He sees it and he knows.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Our cat loves this as his special treat once a week. he comes running and meowing for it when he hears use getting it out.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Cat loves this food doesn't have a stinky smell very healthy also good price my favorite food to buy now for my cat
brandi t.
brandi t.
My cats are very picky and they absolutely love these! As soon as they hear you opening one them all come running!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
We bought this wet food along with the dry food for our cat & she loved it! it made her coat shiny.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
My cat Arlo loves this brand and it is a great price! She attacks the bowl when I pour it out.
Mackenzie P.
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
My cat, Whiskers, almost passed away when  I was in the 5th grade due to what brands (purina, fancy feast, etc) put in their foods. He had to go on a special diet that supports urinary track. I've always been so scared to feed him ANY type of wet food to go along with his dry food. His vetranarian recommended this food and he LOVES it! I also love that it's natural and doesn't look like actual crap in a can. I recommend this to anyones cats!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Fort Bliss, TX
Are they sold as one or multi packs?
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
I have a really important question that I would love to know the answer to. Does this cat food gives cats the runs? not trying to be funny but normally wet cat food causes the runs.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good for an overweight cat?
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
My cat is currently eating Science Diet and seems to be doing well on it compared to her old food but I wondered if this would be even better for her sensitive stomach. She is an old cat (16 yrs) and obviously I'd like her to stay healthy as long as possible. Does anyone have any experience to compare the two brands?
Karmen R.
Karmen R.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Los venden solos o en paquete? Tienen mucha grasa?