Lee M.
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
It this product small enough for a tiny chihuahua mouth, a very small dog
Cheri N.
Cheri N.
Stickton, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I'm a Veterinary Technician and I have a small passion for animal nutrition I have tried many brands of food and I love everything about this product. I feed it to all my 7 dogs from the 4 lb guy all the way up to my 89 lb beast (lol)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Erie, PA
1 year, 2 months ago
Y's I think so! It's pretty small and male able for a small dog to not only get into his or her mouth but also chew without spitting it on the floor to break it up! Very do-able for a very small dog!
Chandler, AZ
1 year, 10 months ago
It is pretty small. I use it for my yorkies!
Chandler, AZ
1 year, 10 months ago
It is pretty small. I use it for my yorkies!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Mobile, AL
2 years, 3 months ago
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Lenexa, KS
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes they are a perfect size for small dogs!
Mary M.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kennesaw, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have a shih-tzu and she loves it!
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
I agree with others that this is perfectly sized for smaller breeds of dogs. We too also use this as a treat for our fur baby!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Mercer island , WA
4 years, 4 months ago
I also have to little doxies, and they had no problems with the kibbles, they really like the taste too!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Weaverville, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
We have a chihuahua and really small pug and they both really love this food. I've found that it's actually helped them slow down and actually chew their food. When we buy food formulated for very small breeds they scarf it down too quickly.
Jenalee E.
Jenalee E.
Laconia, NH
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, i have two mini doxie's and they love this stuff. i use it as a treat actually. its a different taste and texture for them to love.