Lee M.
Montpelier, OH

It this product small enough for a tiny chihuahua mouth, a very small dog

Cheri N.
Cheri N.
Stockton, CA
1 year, 10 months ago
I'm a Veterinary Technician and I have a small passion for animal nutrition I have tried many brands of food and I love everything about this product. I feed it to all my 7 dogs from the 4 lb guy all the way up to my 89 lb beast (lol)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Erie, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
Y's I think so! It's pretty small and male able for a small dog to not only get into his or her mouth but also chew without spitting it on the floor to break it up! Very do-able for a very small dog!
Chandler, AZ
2 years, 6 months ago
It is pretty small. I use it for my yorkies!
Chandler, AZ
2 years, 6 months ago
It is pretty small. I use it for my yorkies!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Mobile, AL
2 years, 11 months ago
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Lenexa, KS
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes they are a perfect size for small dogs!
Mary M.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kennesaw, GA
3 years, 10 months ago
I have a shih-tzu and she loves it!
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
I agree with others that this is perfectly sized for smaller breeds of dogs. We too also use this as a treat for our fur baby!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Mercer island , WA
5 years ago
I also have to little doxies, and they had no problems with the kibbles, they really like the taste too!