Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH

Does this dog food have hair ball control?

Crystal C.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Stanhope, NJ
5 years, 1 month ago
I haven't had any issues with dog's hairballs since using this. I think it may.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
5 years, 3 months ago
No this food does not. As far as I know, there are no dog foods with hairball control. Dogs don't have the stomach issues that cats do that twists their hair if they eat it. If your dog is having this problem you need to speak with your vet ASAP.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
5 years, 4 months ago
Does dog food ever have hairball control? I thought that was just for cats.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
San Tan Valley, AZ
5 years, 4 months ago
I haven't really notice that. Amazing dog food
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
5 years, 4 months ago
I haven't noticed any either....
Kala T.
Kala T.
berryville, AR
5 years, 5 months ago
I haven't had issues with hair balls...
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
5 years, 5 months ago
I haven't had any issues with hair balls since my furbabies have been eating it.