BY RACHAEL RAY

RRYN1007: Features: -Made with just six simple ingredients plus vitamins and minerals-No corn, no wheat, no soy-No by-product meal or fillers-Lamb and Rice-Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid-Crude protein (Min.) 20.0%-Crude fat (Min.) 13.0%-Crude fiber (Max.) 7.0%-Moisture (Max.) 11.0%-Linoleic acid (Min.) 1.5%-Calcium (Min.) 1.1%-Phosphorus (Min.) 0.9%-Zinc (Min.) 250 mg/kg-Vitamin E (Min.) 225IU/kg*Ascorbic acid (Min.) 55 mg/kg*Linolenic acid (Min.) 0.1%*Glucosamine hydrochloride (Min.) 750 ppm* Chondroitin sulfate (Min.) 500 ppm-(*) Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Color/Finish: -No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.

• Does your dog like this?1 Answers
  • Does this apply to large breeds? I have a husky and black...1 Answers
  • Is this dog food good for older dogs? I'm looking for som...2 Answers
Rachael Ray Just 6® Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe
  • "Would not eat it I now buy grain free from my local tractor supply she likes and I use the rachael ray wet food to put on top and she likes that. " in 6 reviews
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I have a Belgian Malinois & like all my other dogs I was paying top dollar for their food. I was in Target one day & saw Rachael Ray had a brand for dog food. She is one of my fave cooks & I love watching her shows that I decided to try it. I figure if she's a great cook for humans then she's probably just as good with ingredients for animals. I bought a bag of this & also the zero grain. My dog's hair tends to get dry & his ears get itchy if I buy the cheap brand of food for him. This dog food was not as pricey as the $45-$60 bags I've bought in the past so I was happy. Well to make a long story short I switched to this brand. My dog didn't have any kind of reaction to the food & it was as if I never switched brands with him. I'm now saving about $20 & it's so convenient cuz I can buy it at Wal Mart or Target when I'm doing my regular shopping & not have to go to separate pet store for my Bishop's food....
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
This food CHANGED MY DOGS LIFE. He is allergic to EVERYTHING. He breaks out in welps and open sores, compulsively licks until he's bleeding. So many grain free, limited ingredient foods are too expensive for my budget but this is the first one I found at my local grocery store that met all my demands, including price. It lives up far beyond my expectations. If your dog has any sort of food allergy I highly recommend this. My dog LOVED it.
Audrey B.
Bloomdale
We had a lot of issues with our huskys in finding the right food. Our dogs were losing their hair and developing rashes. We tried many different dog foods until we tried Rachael Ray brand. Our dogs have significantly improved. No more hair loss or rashes. This is a more expensive brand but worth it for the health of our dogs.
Heather W.
I think this is a good solid choice of dog food but my Basset Hound wouldn't touch it. Not because of the food, he is just super picky. My Corgi would eat it, but then she will eat anything. Never had any tummy issues from it, and she ate the whole bag before I switched her to a lower calorie food.
Rebekah A.
Grand Rapids
My chihuahua Jet loves this dog food. Unfortunately, soon I will have to switch him to soft food. Every time I open the bag he runs over wanting more. I purchased this product at Meijer and Walmart. I would recommend this 100% to dog owners looking for a transition dog food from puppy hood.
joan e.
I would like to say thank you to Rachel ray , The dog food she created is a god send the reason I say that is my loving fur baby Bentley has a very sensitive tummy and he will get hives and just feel unwell when we were using a different type of dog food so my husband and I decided to give Rachael Ray dog food a chance and my lovie fur baby Bentley does Great on this dog food brand he’s like a totally different dog now that he no longer has tummy trouble or skin issues do I would just like to say Thank You Rachel ray for making your own brand of dog food
Rachel R.
My dog hasn’t tried this specific flavor yet but he loves the salmon one! I haven’t seen him eat like he does with this one with the other brands we’ve tried. And the best part is he hasn’t gotten sick with this one, his body seems to do well with it!
Christina G.
Winter haven , FL
We get the zero grain nuotrish and my dogs love it. I was giving her iams and she had very loose stools so in an attempt to stop that I looked for a no grain dog food and it worked! She is now off grains and things are much better
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
Wow, this food is fabulous!! After trying ALL types of high end food for our sensitive puppy (soft poops about 10 times a day!) this is the only food besides raw patties (that were exorbitantly expensive!) that made her have firm bowel movements. She loves it and it’s super cheap at about $17 a bag. You can buy it at Walmart or any grocery, so no extra trip to the pet supply. I love the simple ingredient list and no fillers except rice to upset her system! Way to go Rachael Ray!
Stefanie F.
I wanted to find something healthy for our dogs that wouldn’t completely break the bank. I personally love Rachael Ray stuff.. so I was sure my dogs would too. We bought this brand food and haven’t purchased another brand since!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Is this worth the extra money?
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
With all the issues with Purina right now, I'm looking for a new dog food. Do you feel this brand is a healthy choice?
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
It this product small enough for a tiny chihuahua mouth, a very small dog
Kolleen K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Anyone who has a dog with allergies does this food help?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Does this dog food have hair ball control?