BY RACHAEL RAY #3 in Dog Food

RRYN1007: Features: -Made with just six simple ingredients plus vitamins and minerals-No corn, no wheat, no soy-No by-product meal or fillers-Lamb and Rice-Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid-Crude protein (Min.) 20.0%-Crude fat (Min.) 13.0%-Crude fiber (Max.) 7.0%-Moisture (Max.) 11.0%-Linoleic acid (Min.) 1.5%-Calcium (Min.) 1.1%-Phosphorus (Min.) 0.9%-Zinc (Min.) 250 mg/kg-Vitamin E (Min.) 225IU/kg*Ascorbic acid (Min.) 55 mg/kg*Linolenic acid (Min.) 0.1%*Glucosamine hydrochloride (Min.) 750 ppm* Chondroitin sulfate (Min.) 500 ppm-(*) Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Color/Finish: -No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.

• Does your dog like this?1 Answers
  • Does this apply to large breeds? I have a husky and black lab so ...1 Answers
  • Is this dog food good for older dogs? I'm looking for something f...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have chihuahuas...which are very picky:/ But they love love love this dog food." in 7 reviews
  • "Would not eat it I now buy grain free from my local tractor supply she likes and I use the rachael ray wet food to put on top and she likes that. " in 6 reviews
joan e.
I would like to say thank you to Rachel ray , The dog food she created is a god send the reason I say that is my loving fur baby Bentley has a very sensitive tummy and he will get hives and just feel unwell when we were using a different type of dog food so my husband and I decided to give Rachael Ray dog food a chance and my lovie fur baby Bentley does Great on this dog food brand he’s like a totally different dog now that he no longer has tummy trouble or skin issues do I would just like to say Thank You Rachel ray for making your own brand of dog food
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
Wow, this food is fabulous!! After trying ALL types of high end food for our sensitive puppy (soft poops about 10 times a day!) this is the only food besides raw patties (that were exorbitantly expensive!) that made her have firm bowel movements. She loves it and it’s super cheap at about $17 a bag. You can buy it at Walmart or any grocery, so no extra trip to the pet supply. I love the simple ingredient list and no fillers except rice to upset her system! Way to go Rachael Ray!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Belgian Malinois & like all my other dogs I was paying top dollar for their food. I was in Target one day & saw Rachael Ray had a brand for dog food. She is one of my fave cooks & I love watching her shows that I decided to try it. I figure if she's a great cook for humans then she's probably just as good with ingredients for animals. I bought a bag of this & also the zero grain. My dog's hair tends to get dry & his ears get itchy if I buy the cheap brand of food for him. This dog food was not as pricey as the $45-$60 bags I've bought in the past so I was happy. Well to make a long story short I switched to this brand. My dog didn't have any kind of reaction to the food & it was as if I never switched brands with him. I'm now saving about $20 & it's so convenient cuz I can buy it at Wal Mart or Target when I'm doing my regular shopping & not have to go to separate pet store for my Bishop's food....
Lynn C.
Pleasant Hill
My dogs love Just 6!!!  My golden retriever has suffered from allergies and we tried so many different kinds of foods for him. When I switched him to Just 6 his skin allergies cleared up!!!!  The price is comparable to other brands and I plan to feed my fur babies Just 6 forever!   Rachael Ray Just 6® Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe
Reese S.
houston, tx
rachel ray’s dog food may be a bit pricey, but the health factors from her meal is incredible. my dogs were itching like crazy to the point where we thought they had fleas but, turns out it was due to grains in their food ! thanks to rachel, we now have zero grain dog food that keeps our dogs healthy and also helps with shedding all over our couch !
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Walmart’s selection is basically all absolutely terrible food for your pets. Everything has grains and animal by-products and all kinds of terrible things for animals. This is the best food there with the exception of whatever brand is next to it that has even better ingredients but is literally twice the amount of money. I’m a poor college student with a big German Shepherd. This is the best food for the price range. My dog is obsessed with it, and I like that it’s relatively healthy for her in comparison to all of the other brands without breaking my bank. If you want to go a little higher end without spending a small fortune, I’d say this is a perfectly good dog food.
Audrey B.
We had a lot of issues with our huskys in finding the right food. Our dogs were losing their hair and developing rashes. We tried many different dog foods until we tried Rachael Ray brand. Our dogs have significantly improved. No more hair loss or rashes. This is a more expensive brand but worth it for the health of our dogs.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge , IL
My dog loves this recipe! We love coming across different flavors of Rachael Ray’s dog food. From what I’ve read about it it really does seem to be one of the healthiest options for dogs. My girl is getting pretty old so we only want to give her the healthiest food, and this is it!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this at Walmart for my 60 pound golden retriever. She seems to really like the flavor and seem to digest it very well without having any issues. I like how it only has six ingredients that are safe for her. I buy this regularly and will continue to do so
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Is this worth the extra money?
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
With all the issues with Purina right now, I'm looking for a new dog food. Do you feel this brand is a healthy choice?
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
It this product small enough for a tiny chihuahua mouth, a very small dog
Kolleen K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Anyone who has a dog with allergies does this food help?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Does this dog food have hair ball control?