BY RACHAEL RAY

RRYN1007: Features: -Made with just six simple ingredients plus vitamins and minerals-No corn, no wheat, no soy-No by-product meal or fillers-Lamb and Rice-Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid-Crude protein (Min.) 20.0%-Crude fat (Min.) 13.0%-Crude fiber (Max.) 7.0%-Moisture (Max.) 11.0%-Linoleic acid (Min.) 1.5%-Calcium (Min.) 1.1%-Phosphorus (Min.) 0.9%-Zinc (Min.) 250 mg/kg-Vitamin E (Min.) 225IU/kg*Ascorbic acid (Min.) 55 mg/kg*Linolenic acid (Min.) 0.1%*Glucosamine hydrochloride (Min.) 750 ppm* Chondroitin sulfate (Min.) 500 ppm-(*) Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Color/Finish: -No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives.

• Does your dog like this?1 Answers
  • Does this apply to large breeds? I have a husky and black lab so ...1 Answers
  • Is this dog food good for older dogs? I'm looking for something f...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have chihuahuas...which are very picky:/ But they love love love this dog food." in 7 reviews
  • "Would not eat it I now buy grain free from my local tractor supply she likes and I use the rachael ray wet food to put on top and she likes that. " in 6 reviews
Valerie M. B.
My dog loves this dog food. I received a sample in the mail at the time we would only buy her a certain brand, but after she tried this dog food she went on strike and wouldn't touch her old food. We ended up having to donate the left over of the other name brand of dog food and had to buy this one for her. Dogs are very smart, sure they might crave certain foods like we do but they know the difference between good tasting and better tasting dog food, of course I couldn't deny her the better one just because it's a little more expensive. I'm not the one eating it, she is and I want my baby to enjoy what she's eating. And it being healthier is just an extra star
Kelsey-jean M.
Honesdale, PA
I have a 3 year old a a 10 week old dog. I was feeding them expensive name brand food but u received a coupon for this so I gave it a whirl. The first night they both gobbled it up.in minutes!! Since then they both loooove it. I sometimes have to mix the puppy foisted with water bc the carrots and big beef chunks are a little tough for her but I can't believe how much they enjoy it a day I live seeing the bits of meat peas parsnips and carrots in it! I will admitt that I didn't give this 5 stars because I wish it were a little cheaper but I will continue to buy.
Nicole P.
San Antonio, TX
I have two cocker spaniels and they are very picky when it comes to their food. At first, my oldest dog wasn't finishing his bowl and I started to worry that maybe he didn't like this brand, but after 3 days both of my dogs loved it. I think all dogs will have a hesitation when it comes to switching their food, but my two picky dogs loved it. Not only do they love it but this food is healthier than previous name brand food they were eating.
Tara S.
Lynchburg, VA
My dog has a very sensitive digestive system and this is the only food we have found that he will tolerate. It was a godsend! With minimal ingredients, I have to worry less about what goes into his system. He loves this food and even eats individual pieces as a treat. Also, of note, this food requires less to keep him full, but he is not being under-nourished, as verified by the vet.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have two large dogs. They both tend to react differently to dog foods. If one is fine the other gets sick. It's been a battle trying to find a good food that they can both eat. Since I switched to Rachael Ray brand dog food, I haven't had any issues with them getting sick from it. They can be pretty picky too, but they both really enjoy this brand and I'm happy about that.
Samantha W.
This dog food is a life saver. My poor dog had been itchy so I finally took him to the vet to have his skin tested. Come to find out he has a pretty bad corn allergy. Vet recommended a pricey alternative but I did some research and found this much cheaper option. My dog loves it and has since stop itching so frequently. No complaints from the vet either!
Anthony P.
Cleveland, TN
I was so pleased to find this dog food. This product really helped my dog's digestive issues. She always seemed to have an upset stomach which I thought was from anxiety, but once we started using Rachel Ray things got better. I can't seem to find it in my local store anymore so I have had to switch. Highly recommend if it sells near you.
kuku k.
My dog has extreme allergies. Although he doesn't always get excited over this food like he has with foods in the past, the Lamb & Rice formula has drastically decreased his allergic reactions. His skin and fur has improved light years since I started him on this food a few months ago, and he doesn't even need benadryl daily anymore.
Shelby R.
So my dog is a poodle mix and he has some major seasonal allergies. I was told by the vet to get him grain free dog food and he enjoys eating the Just 6 dog food. The cost for a bag is a lot less compared to BlueBuffalo and it gets the job done 👍 I also noticed less flare ups with his allergies after switching his food 😊
Christi T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this food, my dog loves this food, it's great! I love Rachel Ray's commitment to healthy, safe and affordable nutrition for dogs. It is so convenient that it can be purchased while shopping for my groceries and I don't have to make a special trip to the pet store. Just as good as the designer brands. :)
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Is this worth the extra money?
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
With all the issues with Purina right now, I'm looking for a new dog food. Do you feel this brand is a healthy choice?
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH
It this product small enough for a tiny chihuahua mouth, a very small dog
Kolleen K.
Pet Lover Expert
Anyone who has a dog with allergies does this food help?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Does this dog food have hair ball control?