Lee M.
Lee M.
Montpelier, OH

It this product small enough for a tiny chihuahua mouth, a very small dog
Cheri N.
Cheri N.
June 26, 2016, 9:31 a.m.
I'm a Veterinary Technician and I have a small passion for animal nutrition I have tried many brands of food and I love everything about this product. I feed it to all my 7 dogs from the 4 lb guy all the way up to my 89 lb beast (lol)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
June 23, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Y's I think so! It's pretty small and male able for a small dog to not only get into his or her mouth but also chew without spitting it on the floor to break it up! Very do-able for a very small dog!
Nov. 5, 2015, 1:07 p.m.
It is pretty small. I use it for my yorkies!
Nov. 5, 2015, 1:07 p.m.
It is pretty small. I use it for my yorkies!
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
March 9, 2015, 6:34 a.m.
Yes they are a perfect size for small dogs!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Oct. 28, 2014, 7:25 p.m.
I have 2 chihuahuas and they don't have any trouble eating this food
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
July 23, 2014, 11:23 a.m.
I have a shih-tzu and she loves it!
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Dec. 22, 2013, 7:44 p.m.
I agree with others that this is perfectly sized for smaller breeds of dogs. We too also use this as a treat for our fur baby!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
April 30, 2013, 6:07 a.m.
I also have to little doxies, and they had no problems with the kibbles, they really like the taste too!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
March 27, 2013, 7:04 a.m.
We have a chihuahua and really small pug and they both really love this food. I've found that it's actually helped them slow down and actually chew their food. When we buy food formulated for very small breeds they scarf it down too quickly.
Jenalee E.
Jenalee E.
March 21, 2013, 8:54 a.m.
Yes, i have two mini doxie's and they love this stuff. i use it as a treat actually. its a different taste and texture for them to love.

Join Now