BY RACHAEL RAY #76 in Cookware Sets

Put your cooking skills to good use with the help of this multi-purpose Rachael Ray cookware set. PRODUCT FEATURES Hard-anodized aluminum construction provides even heat distribution. Nonstick interiors enable immaculate food release. Dual-riveted handles ensure safe use. WHAT'S INCLUDED 1-qt. covered saucepan 2-qt. covered saucepan 6-qt. covered stock pot 3-qt. covered saute pan 8.5-in. skillet 10-in. skillet 9" x 13" cookie pan 9.4-in. mini spoonula 9.6-in. medium turner Solid spoon PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Aluminum, glass Dishwasher safe Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty PRODUCT DETAILS Cookware: oven safe up to 350° Cookie sheet: oven safe up to 450°F Model numbers: Orange: 16222 Red: 16223 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 14 PC. Color: Orange. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Glass/Aluminum. see more...

Katlynn S.
I love my set of Rachel Ray pots and skillets. I have had them for almost 3 years and you can't even tell that they have been used. As long as you take care of them, the non stick won't come off. Plus they come in pretty colors.
Cori C.
These are the best pots and pans I've ever owned! They really are non-stick. And they're so nice looking that we actually bought a pot rack do that we could hang them in the kitchen rather than shoving them in a cabinet. The utensils are great too! I love the notch in the spoon that lets you hang it on the side of the pots. The cookie sheet also has little silicone grips on the end to make it easer to pull out of the oven.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Brittney C.
Toronto, ON
Nothing is better then the Rachel ray cookset. they work amazing and ive never had any issues with any of the pieces. downside is the price is quite steep