Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Covered Oval Saute -Orange Handle (5 Qt.)

by Rachael Ray

This 5-quart covered saucepan from food expert rachael ray is perfect for any cooking enthusiast. It combines durable hard anodized aluminum with a nonstick coating that makes this saucepan easy to work with as well as easy to clean. This saucepan also features comfortable handles that stay cool even when your pan is filled with your piping-hot culinary creations. Its lid is made out of tempered glass, so you can watch as your food cooks to perfection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Covered Oval Saute -Orange Handle (5 Qt.)!
4 years ago
This just didn't work well for me. I received this as a gift, but I looked up the price and it was a bit expensive. I will give it two stars because the pan is a good size. But after only four months of use the coating was worn off and scratched up. I find that the celebrity endorsed cooking products tend to be the cheapest when it comes to quality.
5 years ago
Great quality and sleep style! A little expensive but the overall product is worth it!!!!!